BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Stephanie L.
I am absolutely obsessed with the pore strips. I think they are easy to use and then give me a great result! My pores are so much cleaner afterwards and look much better.
andrea g.
My daughter used this and loved it! The skin around her nose always looks like build-up. She was very excited to try it (she just began using different products so everything is spa like to her). It did temporary help with the build up, if she did it every week or so.
Amanne S.
Alameda, CA
I've always loved Biore's pore strips and wanted to try these to see if they performed better. I felt like they worked well, but not much better than the originals.
Kristin K.
Jeannette, PA
I was not impressed with these. I felt like they kind of jumped on the the the bandwagon , so to speak... I had a reaction to them, as did my daughter. Not buying again!
Samantha B.
These are absolutely fantastic! My nose has never felt smoother! It fully met my expectations of what a pore strip should be like. As a first time user, I know I will always go back to these.
Katrina J.
Arlington Heights, IL
These pore strips are my go-to products whenever I want to get my blackheads out. Totally worth the price because the quality and results you end up getting are amazing
Athena A.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This has to be my go-to, all time favorite skincare product. Literally nothing else gets rid of my blackheads like these do, not even normal pore strips. They get all the gunk out for sure!
Acie H.
Laurel
Biore never disappoints! These strips cleanse while also getting rid of all those nasty blackheads. Great price for the number of strips. I purchased this at Walmart and it is a product that always finds its way in my buggy!
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
These strips are a definite must have when it comes to cleansing those pores and hard to clean spots on your nose . A few treatments a week and you will be good to go.
LaTrice D.
Lancaster, CA
I have very sensitive skin and this bar works wonders for me. It cleanses my face without drying it out and makes it look frsh and vibrant. One of my preffered brands.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?