Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I am absolutely obsessed with the pore strips. I think they are easy to use and then give me a great result! My pores are so much cleaner afterwards and look much better.
My daughter used this and loved it! The skin around her nose always looks like build-up. She was very excited to try it (she just began using different products so everything is spa like to her). It did temporary help with the build up, if she did it every week or so.
I've always loved Biore's pore strips and wanted to try these to see if they performed better. I felt like they worked well, but not much better than the originals.
I was not impressed with these. I felt like they kind of jumped on the the the bandwagon , so to speak... I had a reaction to them, as did my daughter. Not buying again!
These are absolutely fantastic! My nose has never felt smoother! It fully met my expectations of what a pore strip should be like. As a first time user, I know I will always go back to these.
These pore strips are my go-to products whenever I want to get my blackheads out. Totally worth the price because the quality and results you end up getting are amazing
This has to be my go-to, all time favorite skincare product. Literally nothing else gets rid of my blackheads like these do, not even normal pore strips. They get all the gunk out for sure!
Biore never disappoints! These strips cleanse while also getting rid of all those nasty blackheads. Great price for the number of strips. I purchased this at Walmart and it is a product that always finds its way in my buggy!
These strips are a definite must have when it comes to cleansing those pores and hard to clean spots on your nose . A few treatments a week and you will be good to go.
I have very sensitive skin and this bar works wonders for me. It cleanses my face without drying it out and makes it look frsh and vibrant. One of my preffered brands.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos