BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Isabella T.
Leonardo, NJ
I love these! They work amazingly! I have tried so many different blackhead products and this is by far my favorite. It hurts a little bit to take off but it’s not bad at all. Totally bearable!
S. H.
Washington, DC
These are amazing and if they weren't semi pricey for me I would buy them all the time. They leave your face feeling sooo soft and clean. I can't say enough good things.
jessica a.
Springfield, MO
Not too impressed with this product. I feel like every time I use a pore strip, they never work. on top of that they are literally the most complicated things to put on.
Andrea R.
These are a must. They are easy to apply and hold strong so that when you peel them away, you are sure to get all of the bad stuff out of your pores. Definitely, recommend!
Evelin G.
I really like this product. It does take your blackheads out and it's also leaves your nose feeling nice and soft. It just makes life a little easier. With this product you don't have to worry about people noticing your blackheads or them showing up on your selfies.
Jacquelin R.
It really does get rid of blackheads and helps not to see them, it's very gentle on the skin, price is great for a good product. I would prefer a nicer quality packaging.
Meagan F.
Oceanside, CA
This definitely took care of those nasty little black heads that build up, but for some reason there was a slight film left behind as well! This may be user error, so I'll be attempting it again.
Faith A.
I don't feel that the strips were super effective. The price point isn't terrible but I don't feel that it did as much as I expected it to do. The packaging is clear as to what it is. This isn't something I would purchase again.
Stephanie L.
I am absolutely obsessed with the pore strips. I think they are easy to use and then give me a great result! My pores are so much cleaner afterwards and look much better.
andrea g.
My daughter used this and loved it! The skin around her nose always looks like build-up. She was very excited to try it (she just began using different products so everything is spa like to her). It did temporary help with the build up, if she did it every week or so.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?