Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I use these strips once a month. Additionally I use one on my father every time I see him. He lives out of town. It is gross to see what is removed from my pores.
Bought these for my teenage daughter and myself. I loved how easy they where to apply and the amount of blackheads it pulled out with out any pain... Great product
LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! I love these nose strips they help me get rid of blackheads and make my pores look so much cleaner, although the smell is a little funky 💩 they're still amazing!!!!
These are hands down the best poor strips I've ever used. They pull out so much junk from your face and unclog stubborn black heads. Your face feels cleaner and smoothr after 1 use
These worked just as good as the regular non-charcoal pore strips, but it felt like the extra component really helped to pull out those pesky sebaceous filaments!
Great for blackhead removal! I use this 1-2x a week because I wear makeup everyday. This really helps to remove gunk from my pores and reduce the size on my pores!
I like these pore strips better than the original I feel like they get more of the gunk out of my pores and I love the fact that there is charcoal in these. They make my nose feel smooth and refreshed, after use.
I am a total pain weenie, and I have to say that these hurt like a b%@ to peal off. However, they worked very well and I would use them again without hesitation!
I like this product more than using the sticky bandage things, they hurt a lot to remove and leave skin irritated versus this product is a lot easier on the skin.
I am in love with these strips! I saw results as soon as I removed the strip and I feel as if they even shrunk my pores to prevent more black heads from appearing!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos