BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lindsay V.
Quincy
Definitely got some of the gunk out from my nose, but not as much as I would like. It was gentle on my skin and did not feel like I was ripping my skin off when I took it off.
Carla💋 B.
Great for black heads! Leaves my nose pores looking clean and fresh.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips . This is great for when you have clogged pores or black heads. I use this when I have a date. I purchased my Biore at Walmart in the skin care section. I definitely recommend this!
Anne W.
Washington
Cleans your pores well but does not quite have that satisfying effect that white pore strips have. Sometimes, black pieces are left on my nose. However, if you wash your face for a second time afterward the black will come off your nose and you will notice that your pores are pretty refined. However, I personally prefer the white ones
Taylor C.
Vallejo, CA
Really took the extra dirt and grime out of my pores!  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips I really felt like my face was stripped and cleansed! I absolutely love this product it wasn’t hard to take off and didn’t rip any skin off my face like other masks. This product is a definite must have!
Jennifer C.
Sarasota
I have really clogged pores on my nose a lot of blackheads too and its really bad but everytime I go to sleep or am about to do my makeup I put one of these I wait the time and then take it off it does a really good job of lifting my blackhead I really liked it, you could see everything on the strip after you took it off.
Melissa A.
Cerritos
Purchased at: Target
These are an awesome and cost effective product for clogged nose pores! My boyfriend actually secretly loves this product too!! Would definitely purchase again! Can find them at any pharmacy or Target!
Giselle R.
Ny
These pore strips by biore are amazing. I am very pleased with the results they are very easy to use and were able to remove all my blackheads and Whitehead’s would recommend.
Heather S.
Moon Township
I did not care for this product. The strips did not stick to my face very well, you have to make sure it’s wet but not to wet because if it is, it will peel up around the edges of your nose. It also let a black residue on my face and you could see that because it was stuck to your face it wasn’t pulling out the blackheads.
Kellee W.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these products. Mainly because I’m addicted to looking at what comes out of my pores. There’s nothing special about the packaging, but I love using this product. I would definitely recommend it.
Emma D.
Elkins
i have alot of blackheads on my nose and i really hate them. this cleansing strip worked really great. also it didnt hurt to take of like alot of others. definitely recommend.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?