Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Definitely got some of the gunk out from my nose, but not as much as I would like. It was gentle on my skin and did not feel like I was ripping my skin off when I took it off.
Great for black heads! Leaves my nose pores looking clean and fresh. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips . This is great for when you have clogged pores or black heads. I use this when I have a date. I purchased my Biore at Walmart in the skin care section. I definitely recommend this!
Cleans your pores well but does not quite have that satisfying effect that white pore strips have. Sometimes, black pieces are left on my nose. However, if you wash your face for a second time afterward the black will come off your nose and you will notice that your pores are pretty refined. However, I personally prefer the white ones
Really took the extra dirt and grime out of my pores! Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips I really felt like my face was stripped and cleansed! I absolutely love this product it wasn’t hard to take off and didn’t rip any skin off my face like other masks. This product is a definite must have!
I have really clogged pores on my nose a lot of blackheads too and its really bad but everytime I go to sleep or am about to do my makeup I put one of these I wait the time and then take it off it does a really good job of lifting my blackhead I really liked it, you could see everything on the strip after you took it off.
These pore strips by biore are amazing. I am very pleased with the results they are very easy to use and were able to remove all my blackheads and Whitehead’s would recommend.
I did not care for this product. The strips did not stick to my face very well, you have to make sure it’s wet but not to wet because if it is, it will peel up around the edges of your nose. It also let a black residue on my face and you could see that because it was stuck to your face it wasn’t pulling out the blackheads.
i have alot of blackheads on my nose and i really hate them. this cleansing strip worked really great. also it didnt hurt to take of like alot of others. definitely recommend.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos