Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These work pretty good. I usually can get them on sale at Walmart. They are gentle and easy to use. They dry quickly as well. I’ve used them a good amount of times and bought several times.
This product does help remove blackheads from the nose area however I do not think I️t is the absolute best product out there. I️t is relatively cheap though so for the price I️t is good
Pulled out a surprisingly large amount of black heads out of my nose, more than I even knew was there. Is a little harsh on the take off but if really easy to put on for first time users.
Love the product. Its strong so wouldn't recommend using it too often but love that its black and makes me happy to see so clearly how many whiteheads are being cleaned out!
I love using these about 2 times a month. It adheres to your pores very well and because it's black, you can see every black or white head it pulls out. Very interesting to see. My nose was completely clean after.
These didn't really work for me. I was expecting a bunch of satisfyingly empty pores, but alas, my blackheads stayed. However, I tried them with a friend, and they worked great for her. My pores are just stubborn!!
I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose and chin and these work WONDERS! The charcoal is my preference over the other plain strips. They dig in so much deeper and really pull out the hard to get blackheads
I Have Used The Regular Pore Strips And I Absolutely LOVE Them ! I’m Hoping To Try The Charcoal Strips Soon ! I’ve Read Great Things About Them And How You Love The Results I Would Definitely Recommend To Other !
This product is super helpful with removing dirt from pores. I use this product all the time. It's very effective and never has disappointed me. It's a little painful when you remove it but I would buy it again!
These strips are great at getting the blackheads! The only thing I’m not fond of is the black ring I get around my nose when I remove the strip. I have to wash my face again after removing the strip to get it off
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos