BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
These work pretty good. I usually can get them on sale at Walmart. They are gentle and easy to use. They dry quickly as well. I’ve used them a good amount of times and bought several times.
tara k.
This product does help remove blackheads from the nose area however I do not think I️t is the absolute best product out there. I️t is relatively cheap though so for the price I️t is good
PrincessK👑 R.
Lake Station, IN
Pulled out a surprisingly large amount of black heads out of my nose, more than I even knew was there. Is a little harsh on the take off but if really easy to put on for first time users.
Ya Ya W.
New York
Love the product.  Its strong so wouldn't recommend using it too often but love that its black and makes me happy to see so clearly how many whiteheads are being cleaned out!
Jessica E.
I love using these about 2 times a month. It adheres to your pores very well and because it's black, you can see every black or white head it pulls out. Very interesting to see. My nose was completely clean after.
Elizabeth F.
Boston, MA
These didn't really work for me. I was expecting a bunch of satisfyingly empty pores, but alas, my blackheads stayed. However, I tried them with a friend, and they worked great for her. My pores are just stubborn!!
Lauren M.
Springfield, MA
I have a terrible blackhead problem on my nose and chin and these work WONDERS! The charcoal is my preference over the other plain strips. They dig in so much deeper and really pull out the hard to get blackheads
Destiny😋 B.
Toledo
I Have Used The Regular Pore Strips And I Absolutely LOVE Them ! I’m Hoping To Try The Charcoal Strips Soon ! I’ve Read Great Things About Them And How You Love The Results I Would Definitely Recommend To Other !
Kenna M.
This product is super helpful with removing dirt from pores. I use this product all the time. It's very effective and never has disappointed me. It's a little painful when you remove it but I would buy it again!
Nyssa R.
Moorestown, NJ
These strips are great at getting the blackheads! The only thing I’m not fond of is the black ring I get around my nose when I remove the strip. I have to wash my face again after removing the strip to get it off
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?