Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I got these for my sister and they worked really well. They showed a lot of improvements on her nose with just a weeks consistent use. but i do wish they had a bigger pack, 6 is not enough.
I get real bad black heads on my nose and when I was trying to look for nose strips to help these changed my life they leave you very clean and nose super soft
I had high hopes for these strips because the blackheads on my nose are awful. I followed all directions perfectly and when I pulled the strip off there was absolutely nothing on it. I was pretty disappointed, they just weren't strong enough for my blackheads.
Totally awesome i give it 4 stars because that's a really big problem for me is my pores, so naturally I'll do anything to make them smaller or disappear. I use this every time its my nightly ritual totally worth the money, but they should give you more strips.
It worked amazing made my face super soft got the black heads like I wanted it too it was very effective I would recommend to anyone who has problem with black heads
Love this to clear my blackhead however someone alway say that it can hurt your skin and make your pores bigger. I have double about it but I like to use it very much
I absolutely love this product. It really does the cleaning I need. After a long day and night of wearing heavy makeup I use these. It's really cool to see the dirt coming from your pores.
Love these nose strips! They pull all the gunk that's on the surface our , leaving your black head infested nose clean and clear! The one con I have with this product is it doesn't pull the black heads that are deep under the surface, which is kinda annoying;(
Does its job well. My only issue is that no matter how long i wait for the atrip to dry it never pocks anything up from my nostril crease and leaves a lot of residue.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos