BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Vanessa G.
California
I got these for my sister and they worked really well. They showed a lot of improvements on her nose with just a weeks consistent use. but i do wish they had a bigger pack, 6 is not enough.
Tiffany G.
I get real bad black heads on my nose and when I was trying to look for nose strips to help these changed my life they leave you very clean and nose super soft
Kayli C.
Hermitage, PA
I had high hopes for these strips because the blackheads on my nose are awful. I followed all directions perfectly and when I pulled the strip off there was absolutely nothing on it. I was pretty disappointed, they just weren't strong enough for my blackheads.
Kayla C.
Flat Rock, NC
Totally awesome i give it 4 stars because that's a really big problem for me is my pores, so naturally I'll do anything to make them smaller or disappear. I use this every time its my nightly ritual totally worth the money, but they should give you more strips.
Kendra R.
Wichita Falls
It worked amazing made my face super soft got the black heads like I wanted it too it was very effective I would recommend to anyone who has problem with black heads
Jhonnatan V.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this to clear my blackhead however someone alway say that it can hurt your skin and make your pores bigger. I have double about it but I like to use it very much
Marcella G.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this product. It really does the cleaning I need. After a long day and night of wearing heavy makeup I use these. It's really cool to see the dirt coming from your pores.
Ryley G.
Love these nose strips! They pull all the gunk that's on the surface our , leaving your black head infested nose clean and clear! The one con I have with this product is it doesn't pull the black heads that are deep under the surface, which is kinda annoying;(
Sierra R.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love these strips. I use them around once a week to get all of the built up stuff out of my pores and it works wonders. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Victoria S.
Atlanta, GA
Does its job well. My only issue is that no matter how long i wait for the atrip to dry it never pocks anything up from my nostril crease and leaves a lot of residue.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?