Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I was pleasantly surprised by this products ability to grip the dirt and oil deep inside the pores and hold onto it, without feeling like my skin was being ripped off my bones.
I followed the directions and did everything right but it didn't do that great of a job honestly. It got some blackheads out but not as much as I felt like it should've. It's not terrible but it's definitely not the best one I've tried.
I love these things. They only take at the most ten minutes and they get 80% of my black heads on my nose. The only complaint I would have is that they leave you slightly itchy.
These Pore Strips are AMAZING. I get black heads on my nose a lot and these really help remove them and leave you with a clean, poreless face. So easy to use and very effective.
I love these things. They're easy to use, and you can see the gunk they pull out of your pores, so you know they work!! I wish more came in a box, that's why they're not a 5/5.
I like the biore original pore strips better. I found that these don't get all my blackheads out and it sticks to the side of my nose leaving a layer of black sticky stuff. I recommend the original ones
I had to get these after I saw other people got to try them on influenster... but they weren't as exciting as I had hoped... I didn't find much difference in the white ones and these ones cost a bit more.
These do not work good and do not stick on the skin like they should. Purchased at Walmart to try something different and will not use again. I like the regular strips betters.
This product is great. The nose strip really gets deep inside my skin and pulls out all the gunk. Other than the fact it hurts when you peel it off, like most things, I love it.
I've used these pore strips for the past few months. They leave my nose feeling very smooth and not oily. However it does not pull out all my blackheads. Maybe about 60% of them
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos