BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Melanie C.
Stockton
I was pleasantly surprised by this products ability to grip the dirt and oil deep inside the pores and hold onto it, without feeling like my skin was being ripped off my bones.
Sydney M.
Monticello
I followed the directions and did everything right but it didn't do that great of a job honestly. It got some blackheads out but not as much as I felt like it should've. It's not terrible but it's definitely not the best one I've tried.
Amanda L.
Fountain , CO
I love these things. They only take at the most ten minutes and they get 80% of my black heads on my nose. The only complaint I would have is that they leave you slightly itchy.
Kristen C.
Haddonfield, NJ
These Pore Strips are AMAZING. I get black heads on my nose a lot and these really help remove them and leave you with a clean, poreless face. So easy to use and very effective.
Christiana O.
I love these things. They're easy to use, and you can see the gunk they pull out of your pores, so you know they work!! I wish more came in a box, that's why they're not a 5/5.
Dzejla B.
Utica
I like the biore original pore strips better. I found that these don't get all my blackheads out and it sticks to the side of my nose leaving a layer of black sticky stuff. I recommend the original ones
Justine U.
I had to get these after I saw other people got to try them on influenster... but they weren't as exciting as I had hoped... I didn't find much difference in the white ones and these ones cost a bit more.
Christina Y.
Monroe
These do not work good and do not stick on the skin like they should. Purchased at Walmart to try something different and will not use again. I like the regular strips betters.
sierra s.
florence
This product is great. The nose strip really gets deep inside my skin and pulls out all the gunk. Other than the fact it hurts when you peel it off, like most things, I love it.
D B.
I've used these pore strips for the past few months. They leave my nose feeling very smooth and not oily. However it does not pull out all my blackheads. Maybe about 60% of them
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?