Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I don't like this product as much as the original one. Leaves your nose slightly black from the charcoal. I've tried it a couple of times and wouldn't buy again. It's okay for its price, but not worth it
I found that these did not work as well as the original pore strips. I was pretty disappointed by this product. Not only were they more expensive, but they did not work as well.
These do not work good and do not stick on the skin like they should. Purchased at Walmart to try something different and will not use again. I like the regular strips betters.
I like the biore original pore strips better. I found that these don't get all my blackheads out and it sticks to the side of my nose leaving a layer of black sticky stuff. I recommend the original ones
These Pore Strips are AMAZING. I get black heads on my nose a lot and these really help remove them and leave you with a clean, poreless face. So easy to use and very effective.
I use this once a week, and I have had many compliments on how great my skin looks since I have been using there products. The black heads I had on my nose are gone and my pores look smaller! I'm impressed and will keep buying this product
I love pore strips, and generally the Biore brand, but the charcoal ones just didn't work for me. I found they did not stick to my skin quite the same way and couldn't really draw out or pull anything out of my pores. They also seem like they take longer to dry.
These are the best pore cleansing strips. They work great, don't leave your skin feeling sticky or too dry after using them. Keep the skin clear longer than any other strips.
Got a sample from a magazine had never used one before so i tried it and omg it get those pores clean after removing it the strips were dang full i will for sure purchase this
I love these pore strips because I believe these are the only ones to work for me. Normally I need to have multiple sessions of the off brand ones but this one does the job.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos