BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jessie D.
Highland, MI
I don't like this product as much as the original one. Leaves your nose slightly black from the charcoal. I've tried it a couple of times and wouldn't buy again. It's okay for its price, but not worth it
Lauren G.
Strongsville
I found that these did not work as well as the original pore strips. I was pretty disappointed by this product. Not only were they more expensive, but they did not work as well.
Christina Y.
Monroe
These do not work good and do not stick on the skin like they should. Purchased at Walmart to try something different and will not use again. I like the regular strips betters.
Dzejla B.
Utica
I like the biore original pore strips better. I found that these don't get all my blackheads out and it sticks to the side of my nose leaving a layer of black sticky stuff. I recommend the original ones
Kristen C.
Haddonfield, NJ
These Pore Strips are AMAZING. I get black heads on my nose a lot and these really help remove them and leave you with a clean, poreless face. So easy to use and very effective.
Robin  h.
I use this once a week, and I have had many compliments on how great my skin looks since I have been using there products. The black heads I had on my nose are gone and my pores look smaller! I'm impressed and will keep buying this product
Jennifer T.
I love pore strips, and generally the Biore brand, but the charcoal ones just didn't work for me.  I found they did not stick to my skin quite the same way and couldn't really draw out or pull anything out of my pores.  They also seem like they take longer to dry.
Lynn M.
Cleveland, OH
These are the best pore cleansing strips. They work great, don't leave your skin feeling sticky or too dry after using them. Keep the skin clear longer than any other strips.
Angelica M.
Royal Oaks, CA
Got a sample from a magazine had never used one before so i tried it and omg it get those pores clean after removing it the strips were dang full i will for sure purchase this
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
I love these pore strips because I believe these are the only ones to work for me. Normally I need to have multiple sessions of the off brand ones but this one does the job.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?