Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,194 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
AMAZING ! Perfect for my sensitive skin. It's the only one that hasn't caused me to brake out! I'm super happy with the results. Defiantly would recommend this to a friend.
I was super disappointed with this product. It didn't work for me at all. I used the entire box, and each time the strip didn't pull out any blackheads except for a couple.
Loved it! It opened all of my pores & took out mostly all of my blackheads! For the work it does it's a good price! I'm a first time user. & bought at local Walmart! I will def be buying again! Yay!
With continuous use this will help to significantly diminish the look of blackheads. It will not get rid of every single blackhead, however, it is one of the better blackhead removing products.
Removed some gunk, but very drying for me. I have dry skink and this made it a little worse. This product was very similar to other pore strips, so I wasn't that impressed
Ive tried this product twice and I'm not sure if i am doing it fully right but whatever i am doing its getting some. Its an OK product i don't think ill get it again though.
Absolutely love these strips! Even got my boyfriend to try them and he loves them too! Always get them from target and never disappointed!!! Definitely a repeat buyer here!
This product wasn't very helpful to me. Yes it was affordable but I would not recommend it. Also it smells bad. I would recommend that you invest your money in another product. I used these strips a few times and they didn't remove many of the whiteheads on my nose.
This product worked pretty well. It got some of my blackheads out but didnt get all of them. It did have a nice packaging, but it didnt meet my expectations all the way.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos