BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
MaLinda M.
I don’t think the charcoal is any better than the regular strips. Because it’s charcoal they charged more. It didn’t form to my nose as well, it was more stiff so I don’t feel it did the best job.
Brooke T.
Pocatello, Idaho
These pore strips do the job! They are really easy to throw on right after a shower when my pores are open. The first time I tried one I didn’t wet my skin enough and it didn’t do anything, but quickly re-applied a new one and that did the trick! I only use these about once a month, so the box lasts me a while.
Liz o.
Hutchinson , KS
All pore strips work great. I dont think the "charcoal" part does anything more than the originals. But still an amazing product that i always re purchase. Very affordable
Camila B.
Instructions are very clear. It will feel Sakely what it says on the box. Works perfectly take off blackheads and pours into minutes. and it is not painful is very gentle for skin. It is on the pricier side for only 4 but it does it’s job well so it’s worth it
Robin J.
Walton, NY
The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips did work on my pores. It's very simple to use you just have to make sure your nose is completely wet for The Mask to stay on. The only bad thing about it is it really hurts when you take it off no matter how slow but it is worth it it does wonders!
Brittney A.
Aiken, SC
I really like these nose strips, I feel as if they're really effective in cleansing my pores. I have used them before, I have been using them for many years because they definitely meet my expectations. I would for sure buy them again. I would also recommend them to anyone looking for this kind of product.
mckenzie s.
Fredericksburg, VA
my black heads are pretty deep in the skin, however I’d say it pulled a good top layer of black heads off. I’ve used them a couple times and will continue too. decent price, the best strips I’ve used. will buy again. I recommend moisturizing afterwards Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Katie P.
Fayetteville
I've used these pore strips for years.  Although pore strips either work or they don't when used, I get good results from these most of the time when I use them.  I try to use them once a week and there is always a noticeable difference after I use them.  My skin is less textured and bumpy.
Maria P.
Didn’t work as well as I wanted them to. They definitely were somewhat effective and cleared up black heads a little bit but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Also super painful to take off- seemed worse than most pore strips. However, they didn’t leave and negative effects on my skin and worked a little bit.
des🌹 S.
These nose strips get all the dirt and grime from my nose and it’s fantastic! I usually use warm water to open my pores first and then apply and wait for it to get super tough, I then remove it. Sometimes it hurts a tad, I wont lie. But once you get past that it’s awesome! I use them at least once a week
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?