Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I don’t think the charcoal is any better than the regular strips. Because it’s charcoal they charged more. It didn’t form to my nose as well, it was more stiff so I don’t feel it did the best job.
These pore strips do the job! They are really easy to throw on right after a shower when my pores are open. The first time I tried one I didn’t wet my skin enough and it didn’t do anything, but quickly re-applied a new one and that did the trick! I only use these about once a month, so the box lasts me a while.
All pore strips work great. I dont think the "charcoal" part does anything more than the originals. But still an amazing product that i always re purchase. Very affordable
Instructions are very clear. It will feel Sakely what it says on the box. Works perfectly take off blackheads and pours into minutes. and it is not painful is very gentle for skin. It is on the pricier side for only 4 but it does it’s job well so it’s worth it
The Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips did work on my pores. It's very simple to use you just have to make sure your nose is completely wet for The Mask to stay on. The only bad thing about it is it really hurts when you take it off no matter how slow but it is worth it it does wonders!
I really like these nose strips, I feel as if they're really effective in cleansing my pores. I have used them before, I have been using them for many years because they definitely meet my expectations. I would for sure buy them again. I would also recommend them to anyone looking for this kind of product.
my black heads are pretty deep in the skin, however I’d say it pulled a good top layer of black heads off. I’ve used them a couple times and will continue too. decent price, the best strips I’ve used. will buy again. I recommend moisturizing afterwards Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used these pore strips for years. Although pore strips either work or they don't when used, I get good results from these most of the time when I use them. I try to use them once a week and there is always a noticeable difference after I use them. My skin is less textured and bumpy.
Didn’t work as well as I wanted them to. They definitely were somewhat effective and cleared up black heads a little bit but not nearly as much as I wanted to. Also super painful to take off- seemed worse than most pore strips. However, they didn’t leave and negative effects on my skin and worked a little bit.
These nose strips get all the dirt and grime from my nose and it’s fantastic! I usually use warm water to open my pores first and then apply and wait for it to get super tough, I then remove it. Sometimes it hurts a tad, I wont lie. But once you get past that it’s awesome! I use them at least once a week
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos