BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Faith A.
I don't feel that the strips were super effective. The price point isn't terrible but I don't feel that it did as much as I expected it to do. The packaging is clear as to what it is. This isn't something I would purchase again.
Savannah K.
It's amazing what these little things can pull out of your pores! I don't feel like it's any more harsh than any other nose strips. I was really blown away by these! I will definitely repurchase
Andrea R.
These are a must. They are easy to apply and hold strong so that when you peel them away, you are sure to get all of the bad stuff out of your pores. Definitely, recommend!
Stephanie L.
I am absolutely obsessed with the pore strips. I think they are easy to use and then give me a great result! My pores are so much cleaner afterwards and look much better.
Jacquelin R.
It really does get rid of blackheads and helps not to see them, it's very gentle on the skin, price is great for a good product. I would prefer a nicer quality packaging.
Meagan F.
Oceanside, CA
This definitely took care of those nasty little black heads that build up, but for some reason there was a slight film left behind as well! This may be user error, so I'll be attempting it again.
Tori C.
Danville
This product worked pretty well. It got some of my blackheads out but didnt get all of them. It did have a nice packaging, but it didnt meet my expectations all the way.
jessica a.
Springfield, MO
Not too impressed with this product. I feel like every time I use a pore strip, they never work. on top of that they are literally the most complicated things to put on.
Lauryn S.
Great product! 6$ about and I've bought them many times and I will definitely buy it again I did leave access Charcoal on my face but it was very simple and I got rid of a lot of my white heads!
Stephanie S.
Dayton, OH
I love the charcoal pore strips!!!  It really works and I love the way it feels when you pull it off.  I would recommend people to use this product.  It meets all expectations!!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?