Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This product has been a holy grail for my black heads and when using it the products feels nourishing to my skin and gives amazing results. You can find it at any local drug store.
I love this it takes all the white particles that come from the pores on your nose. I like that you can see on the charcoal how much has come out. That stuff is hard to get rid of.
I really like these nose strips because of the charcoal and for me they're gentle on my skin, the packaging is pretty good and I use these constantly because for me they really work and I would definitely recommend them!!
These strips are okay. I never feel like they actually remove puss from my pores. They also always make me break out. I’d recommend using them after not showering for a few days so it can get all of the gunk.
These. Are. Life changing. I have no words to describe how much I love these. My nose just feels like it can breathe again after using these. And it is strangely satisfying seeing all the stuff that is in your pores. Been using these for years.
This product did the job, but everytime I used it, I broke out the next day. It wasn't severe, but who wants break out everytime they use an acne product? Not me. So I had to stop using it, unfortunately.
I really loved this my fiance even let me try it on him and now he uses it I love the charcoal people have been using now a days in their products it seems to work so much better than other products I have used
These products are refreshing for my face, leave my face soft, and smooth, as well as taking black and whiteheads out I feel if I keep using the product my blackheads will disappear
Strips were great, and I could almost feel all the junk leaving my skin as I ripped it off. Only negative is it's not for someone with sensitive skin, could easily irritate the skin.
Hard to use. I found it difficult to apply the strips. And when I pulled it off, the strip would break. It got a lot of my blackheads out but left a nasty residue feeling on my nose.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos