BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Genesis G.
San Antonio
This product has been a holy grail for my black heads and when using it the products feels nourishing to my skin and gives amazing results. You can find it at any local drug store.
Tysheema M.
I love this it takes all the white particles that come from the pores on your nose. I like that you can see on the charcoal how much has come out. That stuff is hard to get rid of.
Erika P.
Stockton, CA
I really like these nose strips because of the charcoal and for me they're gentle on my skin, the packaging is pretty good and I use these constantly because for me they really work and I would definitely recommend them!!
Katie L.
Bay Village
These strips are okay. I never feel like they actually remove puss from my pores. They also always make me break out. I’d recommend using them after not showering for a few days so it can get all of the gunk.
Paige G.
Fairhope, AL
These. Are. Life changing. I have no words to describe how much I love these. My nose just feels like it can breathe again after using these. And it is strangely satisfying seeing all the stuff that is in your pores. Been using these for years.
Ken A.
Arlington, TX
This product did the job, but everytime I used it, I broke out the next day. It wasn't severe, but who wants break out everytime they use an acne product? Not me. So I had to stop using it, unfortunately.
Alicia R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really loved this my fiance even let me try it on him and now he uses it I love the charcoal people have been using now a days in their products it seems to work so much better than other products I have used
aaliyah r.
Houston
These products are refreshing for my face, leave my face soft, and smooth, as well as taking black and whiteheads out I feel if I keep using the product my blackheads will disappear
Kim H.
Hortonville
Strips were great, and I could almost feel all the junk leaving my skin as I ripped it off. Only negative is it's not for someone with sensitive skin, could easily irritate the skin.
Mia H.
Hillsborough
Hard to use. I found it difficult to apply the strips. And when I pulled it off, the strip would break. It got a lot of my blackheads out but left a nasty residue feeling on my nose.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?