Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
If you want the best nose pore strips, just blindly go and pick these up. I have literally tried every product on shelf and this is the only thing that works 2000% on my pores.
We all hate those ugly black heads that pop up on our nose. I use face scrub, but these strips are perfect for getting those hard to get at areas and remove all black heads!
I think these definitely work if you use them correctly. Sometimes if I remove them too soon they are not as affective, make sure you wait the full time and even longer with these. Hope this helps!!!
Best strips out there. They are the only ones that get the pores on my chin completely cleaned out and they have totally cut down the oil I see on my nose chin and forehead.
I absolutely love this blackhead strips! I'm the type of person who gets blackheads not pimples so this guy was really strong to remove it! I would put this all aver my face
I love love love these they take out all the blackheads in one go these work amazing u got two free samples in magazines which me and my hubby tried and we really lived them
This product works great to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. These strips are a absolute miracle. Although they are a bit painful to take off after applied the results are worth it. It does leave your skin a bit red after use and if you have dry skin would not use. But if you have oily skin these are definitely worth the money.
Even though my problem isn't blackheads I bought it to see of it would help with my whiteheads and it did my nose used to be all bumpy looking when i had make up on and this has help a lot with that in unplugging the my pores too.
This product works great on my nose and forehead. My boyfriend however has a taller nose than I do and it doesn't fit properly, so when he uses it, it doesn't do anything at all
At first, I had my doubts but this has been a great product! I was astonished at how much crud came out on the first try! I even use these on my boyfriend and he likes them!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos