BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Haley C.
Love this product. Would recommend it for a deep cleaning every once in a while when you feel your skin is gross and needs to be refreshed. It cleans the skin Very well and leaves skin smooth and soft.
Victoria G.
Johnson City
Good product. Still didn't get the black heads out enough for me. I have a ton on my nose, so I was hoping this would do the tricks. Still left massive blackheads on my nose.
Angelica M.
Royal Oaks, CA
Got a sample from a magazine had never used one before so i tried it and omg it get those pores clean after removing it the strips were dang full i will for sure purchase this
Amber F.
Really does the job. Takes out a lot of my blackheads and makes my nose look clear of anything. Although it is pricey of a product I feel, but it definitely does what it's suppose to.
Bailey B.
This product works great on my nose and forehead. My boyfriend however has a taller nose than I do and it doesn't fit properly, so when he uses it, it doesn't do anything at all
Sierra P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ive tried this product twice and I'm not sure if i am doing it fully right but whatever i am doing its getting some. Its an OK product i don't think ill get it again though.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love this blackhead strips! I'm the type of person who gets blackheads not pimples so this guy was really strong to remove it! I would put this all aver my face
Emily T.
Simi Valley
Absolutely love these strips! Even got my boyfriend to try them and he loves them too! Always get them from target and never disappointed!!! Definitely a repeat buyer here!
Trenton B.
Bloomfield, IN
These strips are amazing! They are easily applied, sit for a few minutes, and then are gently removed along with impurities under the skin. Blackheads don't stand a chance. They and mess free, easy to use, and do an outstanding job!
Tiffany L.
San Antonio, TX
Loved it! It opened all of my pores & took out mostly all of my blackheads! For the work it does it's a good price! I'm a first time user. & bought at local Walmart! I will def be buying again! Yay!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?