BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Charity C.
Do not use if you have sensitive skin, very harsh but effective if you suffer from bad blackheads. I only used it one time and wouldn't again simply because it was too strong for my skin.
Haley O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love them! The only con I had was when you are applying it or how messy it can be on your hands other then that, it was gentle on my nose and I felt refreshed after!
Amie H.
These pore strips are great! I have really horrible blackheads on my nose and these strips are really helpful in getting rid of them. Just make sure to take them off as soon as they dry, because if you don't, it hurts a lot when you try to take it off!
Becky b.
Oswego, NY
I love these. There is just something so satisfying about ripping one of these guys off your nose. I don't buy them often because the quanity you get for the price but love it when I do!
Kirsten J.
This product in my opinion works very well. It makes my face feel smooth and clean. I bought it from Walmart where there is a more variety of skin products . It is very gentle on the skin and I would buy this again.
Isabella G.
These strips have been favorites of so many people for a reason! While their cleansing power is pretty mild, it's nice to be able to feel the charcoal pulling impurities out of the skin.
Genevieve C.
Love the charcoal aspect. really gets the black heads out and you can see it on the strip. does rip my nose skin off but that may be because I have sensitive skin. otherwise I love them
Emily B.
Gurley, AL
I love these!! They work so good! It is so satisfying when I take it off and I can see all the blackheadsthat wear on my nose! And my face feels so refreshed afterwards! And it's cheap!!!
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
Theses stripes work great for those sty urn black heads that you get all over your nose, I have repurchase these several time and they are conveniently located at stores such as Walmart
Jessica M.
Falkville, AL
Love these! They even come in fun colors for you to use! I use them once a week on my nose which is the worst area! They stick really well and they remove a lot more than I ever expected!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?