Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Do not use if you have sensitive skin, very harsh but effective if you suffer from bad blackheads. I only used it one time and wouldn't again simply because it was too strong for my skin.
Love them! The only con I had was when you are applying it or how messy it can be on your hands other then that, it was gentle on my nose and I felt refreshed after!
These pore strips are great! I have really horrible blackheads on my nose and these strips are really helpful in getting rid of them. Just make sure to take them off as soon as they dry, because if you don't, it hurts a lot when you try to take it off!
I love these. There is just something so satisfying about ripping one of these guys off your nose. I don't buy them often because the quanity you get for the price but love it when I do!
This product in my opinion works very well. It makes my face feel smooth and clean. I bought it from Walmart where there is a more variety of skin products . It is very gentle on the skin and I would buy this again.
These strips have been favorites of so many people for a reason! While their cleansing power is pretty mild, it's nice to be able to feel the charcoal pulling impurities out of the skin.
Love the charcoal aspect. really gets the black heads out and you can see it on the strip. does rip my nose skin off but that may be because I have sensitive skin. otherwise I love them
I love these!! They work so good! It is so satisfying when I take it off and I can see all the blackheadsthat wear on my nose! And my face feels so refreshed afterwards! And it's cheap!!!
Theses stripes work great for those sty urn black heads that you get all over your nose, I have repurchase these several time and they are conveniently located at stores such as Walmart
Love these! They even come in fun colors for you to use! I use them once a week on my nose which is the worst area! They stick really well and they remove a lot more than I ever expected!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos