Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
So much better that the regular white strips! I don't know if it's because their black and there's this sense of satisfaction in seeing all the grossness coming out of your nose but these things are really awesome. They're an awesome addition to any skin care routine that needs an added boost to blackhead removal!
Lol ! Why would you pay $10 dollars for 6 (that don’t work) when you can buy 15 for $6?! Tbh Im not for sure know how much they cost but do not pay for the word “charcoal”. These do not work better then the regular basic ones.
It definitely left my skin feeling fresh. I have bought it from Walmart, Target, and Ulta. I have bought it a couple times. It was very effective and I saw a difference. I would definitely buy it again.
I had better luck using Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips the the original ones. I buy them all the time now! After just one use I had noticed clearer pores. I purchased them at my local grocery store and although they were a little pricey I would definitely recommend them cause the work amazing!
These pore strips by biore are amazing. I am very pleased with the results they are very easy to use and were able to remove all my blackheads and Whitehead’s would recommend.
The charcoal residue will get on your hands, making it a little more messy than the original ones. I would recommend the original ones instead because I think they both perform the same.
Definitely got some of the gunk out from my nose, but not as much as I would like. It was gentle on my skin and did not feel like I was ripping my skin off when I took it off.
Cleans your pores well but does not quite have that satisfying effect that white pore strips have. Sometimes, black pieces are left on my nose. However, if you wash your face for a second time afterward the black will come off your nose and you will notice that your pores are pretty refined. However, I personally prefer the white ones
Speaks for itself, removes almost all my blackheads and keeps my nose and other areas nice and clean. The packs that come with 12 are super value, I would advise getting that.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos