BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayla M.
So much better that the regular white strips! I don't know if it's because their black and there's this sense of satisfaction in seeing all the grossness coming out of your nose but these things are really awesome. They're an awesome addition to any skin care routine that needs an added boost to blackhead removal!
Teresa F.
hawaii
Lol ! Why would you pay $10 dollars for 6 (that don’t work) when you can buy 15 for $6?! Tbh Im not for sure know how much they cost but do not pay for the word “charcoal”. These do not work better then the regular basic ones.
Gabrielle H.
Guntersville, AL
It definitely left my skin feeling fresh. I have bought it from Walmart, Target, and Ulta. I have bought it a couple times. It was very effective and I saw a difference. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica C.
I had better luck using Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips the the original ones. I buy them all the time now! After just one use I had noticed clearer pores. I purchased them at my local grocery store and although they were a little pricey I would definitely recommend them cause the work amazing!
Giselle R.
Ny
These pore strips by biore are amazing. I am very pleased with the results they are very easy to use and were able to remove all my blackheads and Whitehead’s would recommend.
Michel L.
Irvine, CA
The charcoal residue will get on your hands, making it a little more messy than the original ones. I would recommend the original ones instead because I think they both perform the same.
Lindsay V.
Quincy
Definitely got some of the gunk out from my nose, but not as much as I would like. It was gentle on my skin and did not feel like I was ripping my skin off when I took it off.
Melissa A.
Cerritos
Purchased at: Target
These are an awesome and cost effective product for clogged nose pores! My boyfriend actually secretly loves this product too!! Would definitely purchase again! Can find them at any pharmacy or Target!
Anne W.
Washington
Cleans your pores well but does not quite have that satisfying effect that white pore strips have. Sometimes, black pieces are left on my nose. However, if you wash your face for a second time afterward the black will come off your nose and you will notice that your pores are pretty refined. However, I personally prefer the white ones
Casey C.
Millbrae
Speaks for itself, removes almost all my blackheads and keeps my nose and other areas nice and clean. The packs that come with 12 are super value, I would advise getting that.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?