BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brenda C.
This actually work. It clean your face and leaves it so smooth. This product is gentle. It’s very effective too I would recommend. It in such a nice package and I would definitely buy again.
Alyssa O.
The strips definitely helped me & I definitely need to buy some more! I am almost out! They were a great price range for me and definitely helped my blackheads when I kept up with the product!
Estephania C.
Boynton Beach, FL
No pude notar gran diferencia en la extracción de los puntos negros en mi rostro.  Extrañe aquellos puntos que están más susceptibles a estar por salir. Aquellos puntos internos no los extrae
Ceci V.
I really really love this it's at my local Wal-Mart and I'm really happy because my town doesn't really have many stores but it works very well and it helped my pores and it made me feel good.
Dana L.
Lakeland, FL
I like them! It gets the job 50% done. On the surface it may remove some blackheads but not the stubborn ones or the deeps ones buried under the skin. The packaging is easy but the product is of course what you pay for.
Julia E.
Takes all the blackheads in your face away. I bought mine at Walgreens and it was kind of expensive but worth it. I am a repeat user because it met my expectations. Others should try it out!
Anastasia C.
I love this product I find it very useful I put almost every I currently have it i love that it is simple not that expensive it does a good deep clean and I really like this product and I think everyone should check it out
Emily J.
Saint Louis, MO
These are the best nose strips I have ever used! They are easy to apply, dry fairly quickly, and take out all of the junk that gets stuck in the pores. For someone who gets blackheads often, this product is a must have!
Amanda R.
I use these occasionally when I feel I need a little extra help with my nose. I prefer this one over the regular one. I feel like it does a better job and is less harsh on my skin afterward.
Jade H.
Terryville, CT
Cleans deep in pours. Gets out all or most prominent black heads. Prevents blackheads from returning. I'm very impressed with the quality and price. I've used this product multiple times and recommend it to all my friends.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?