Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This actually work. It clean your face and leaves it so smooth. This product is gentle. It’s very effective too I would recommend. It in such a nice package and I would definitely buy again.
The strips definitely helped me & I definitely need to buy some more! I am almost out! They were a great price range for me and definitely helped my blackheads when I kept up with the product!
No pude notar gran diferencia en la extracción de los puntos negros en mi rostro. Extrañe aquellos puntos que están más susceptibles a estar por salir. Aquellos puntos internos no los extrae
I really really love this it's at my local Wal-Mart and I'm really happy because my town doesn't really have many stores but it works very well and it helped my pores and it made me feel good.
I like them! It gets the job 50% done. On the surface it may remove some blackheads but not the stubborn ones or the deeps ones buried under the skin. The packaging is easy but the product is of course what you pay for.
Takes all the blackheads in your face away. I bought mine at Walgreens and it was kind of expensive but worth it. I am a repeat user because it met my expectations. Others should try it out!
I love this product I find it very useful I put almost every I currently have it i love that it is simple not that expensive it does a good deep clean and I really like this product and I think everyone should check it out
These are the best nose strips I have ever used! They are easy to apply, dry fairly quickly, and take out all of the junk that gets stuck in the pores. For someone who gets blackheads often, this product is a must have!
I use these occasionally when I feel I need a little extra help with my nose. I prefer this one over the regular one. I feel like it does a better job and is less harsh on my skin afterward.
Cleans deep in pours. Gets out all or most prominent black heads. Prevents blackheads from returning. I'm very impressed with the quality and price. I've used this product multiple times and recommend it to all my friends.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos