Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The product itself works, pulls out everything clogging my pores. My only issue with it is that my nose is small, so it’s hard for the strip to be where I need it. Other than that, I love it.
These pore strips were ok because of the charcoal benefits I thought it would work a little better than the regular ones. I prefer the regular pore strips they work better in unclogging pores.
i love these charcoal pore strips better then the other ones because it actual takes all the pores from my nose and i can actually see them unlike the others and it actually works really great
I love these PORE STRIPS!! I saw them at the store and wanted them. I went to Walmart and saw them at a very cheap price. The packaging is normal. It was a very effective product since I have a lot of blackheads and it actually cleared everything out of my nose.
This actually work. It clean your face and leaves it so smooth. This product is gentle. It’s very effective too I would recommend. It in such a nice package and I would definitely buy again.
These did an okay job. They did get some of the blackheads off my nose but not nearly enough to be satisfied. It also kinda hurts when you peel it off. For me it was just a "so, so" product.
A great product. I love the way my skin feels after I used the strips. This was the first time I purchased them, at Walmart. I think they were just as I expected. I would probably buy again.
The strips definitely helped me & I definitely need to buy some more! I am almost out! They were a great price range for me and definitely helped my blackheads when I kept up with the product!
This product worked very well for my combination skin. It removed many blackheads from my nose. I have used this product a few times after purchasing at Walmart. Overall an adequate product. While not as overall satisfying as a full face mask, this is a product I would recommend.
I really really love this it's at my local Wal-Mart and I'm really happy because my town doesn't really have many stores but it works very well and it helped my pores and it made me feel good.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos