Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
They are ok. You can usually see what comes out on the strip and it looks like a good amount but then you look on your nose and everything is still there so I'm not sure how that works. I don't think these are necessary
The mask is very effective to remove blackheads. It sticks very welll and when it's time to remove it you can see all the dirt and impurities it removed. It is painless and does not leave redness or any scarring.
I never try this but fro the reviews and few friend that have use this it definitely works. This is perfect use for the summer time since thats when my face get dirty build up from the sweat.
These do not work at all. Unlike their original counterpart, these do not pull blackheads out at all. They also don't harden as much as the original, and they always leave a black film on your skin after using them.
Love them! The only con I had was when you are applying it or how messy it can be on your hands other then that, it was gentle on my nose and I felt refreshed after!
This worked well on my husband.. he has deeper pores than I do. I bought it for us at Walmart. When I used it it didn't get much out, I used my blackhead tool and it works so much better
I love these. There is just something so satisfying about ripping one of these guys off your nose. I don't buy them often because the quanity you get for the price but love it when I do!
I love anything charcoal for my face and these pore strips really cleaned out my pores I love them they ere not disappointing at all they were a decent price and really gentle on the skin
Got these a few months back from Ulta. These work amazingly, especially on the nose area. After leaving it on there for the desired time, look at it and see how many pores were clogged.
This product pulled out the most amount of blackhead and was more efective than i thought but wish it still pulled out more. I have used it repeatedly and enjoyed it very much, it exceeded my expectations but still worked better some times than others.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos