BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
They are ok. You can usually see what comes out on the strip and it looks like a good amount but then you look on your nose and everything is still there so I'm not sure how that works. I don't think these are necessary
Vanesa S.
The mask is very effective to remove blackheads. It sticks very welll and when it's time to remove it you can see all the dirt and impurities it removed. It is painless and does not leave redness or any scarring.
Mary R.
I never try this but fro the reviews and few friend that have use this it definitely works. This is perfect use for the summer time since thats when my face get dirty build up from the sweat.
Jessica D.
Beaufort
These do not work at all. Unlike their original counterpart, these do not pull blackheads out at all. They also don't harden as much as the original, and they always leave a black film on your skin after using them.
Haley O.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love them! The only con I had was when you are applying it or how messy it can be on your hands other then that, it was gentle on my nose and I felt refreshed after!
Grace T.
Fayetteville, NC
This worked well on my husband.. he has deeper pores than I do. I bought it for us at Walmart. When I used it it didn't get much out, I used my blackhead tool and it works so much better
Becky b.
Oswego, NY
I love these. There is just something so satisfying about ripping one of these guys off your nose. I don't buy them often because the quanity you get for the price but love it when I do!
Emy B.
Winchester
I love anything charcoal for my face and these pore strips really cleaned out my pores I love them they ere not disappointing at all they were a decent price and really gentle on the skin
Rea V.
Porterville, CA
Got these a few months back from Ulta. These work amazingly, especially on the nose area. After leaving it on there for the desired time, look at it and see how many pores were clogged.
member-de51f
This product pulled out the most amount of blackhead and was more efective than i thought but wish it still pulled out more. I have used it repeatedly and enjoyed it very much, it exceeded my expectations but still worked better some times than others.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?