BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Haylee A.
Palmdale, CA
This are absolutely amazing!! This get the job done especially on your nose! The packaging was very neat and it's worth the value, it's definitely my go to, and I could buy 100 of these haha. The Charcol does hurt a little when you're pealing but after that it gives soft and amazing skin!
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
These little things are amazing. They not only clean out those pores on your nose, but they leave it looking and feeling soft and smooth. These are a must in my monthly face routine.
Lauren T.
I love pore cleansing strips because they work so well. Other brands ive tried are not as easy to use and don't always get the best result, but these leave my face looking much better
Mandi R.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used this to get rid of my huge pores and it worked really well. I like that it's a not painful removal it's very easy to use. I have purchased this several times with no regrets
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
Love it worth the price it's not expensive definitely would use it again and just can't let it go over the time because it does hurt coming off if you leave it on too long I purchased it now and I plan on purchasing again
Makaela O.
Georgetown
i bought these at rite aid a while ago before i read all the articles about these not being good for your skin, and even before that i didn't like pore strips much. these are very harsh and don't work unless you leave them on until they're hard to get off and hurt your skin. not a great buy.
Shelby E.
Laguna Hills, CA
These are my favorite pore strips to use! They really get in there and get the job done. And they are black so you can see literally all of the gunk that just came out of your nose!
Zarinna D.
These pore strips worked well, I just which it wasn't just for your nose. They removed many blackhead my friends has, but I don't have many so I didn't get much out of this product.
Kim H.
Hortonville
Strips were great, and I could almost feel all the junk leaving my skin as I ripped it off. Only negative is it's not for someone with sensitive skin, could easily irritate the skin.
margelis s.
miami,fl
this is one of my favorite product out there...i need this to live!! this is amazing i have alot of black heads all over my nose and this take all the out so easy! i highly recommeded it !
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?