Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
This are absolutely amazing!! This get the job done especially on your nose! The packaging was very neat and it's worth the value, it's definitely my go to, and I could buy 100 of these haha. The Charcol does hurt a little when you're pealing but after that it gives soft and amazing skin!
These little things are amazing. They not only clean out those pores on your nose, but they leave it looking and feeling soft and smooth. These are a must in my monthly face routine.
I love pore cleansing strips because they work so well. Other brands ive tried are not as easy to use and don't always get the best result, but these leave my face looking much better
I used this to get rid of my huge pores and it worked really well. I like that it's a not painful removal it's very easy to use. I have purchased this several times with no regrets
Love it worth the price it's not expensive definitely would use it again and just can't let it go over the time because it does hurt coming off if you leave it on too long I purchased it now and I plan on purchasing again
i bought these at rite aid a while ago before i read all the articles about these not being good for your skin, and even before that i didn't like pore strips much. these are very harsh and don't work unless you leave them on until they're hard to get off and hurt your skin. not a great buy.
These are my favorite pore strips to use! They really get in there and get the job done. And they are black so you can see literally all of the gunk that just came out of your nose!
These pore strips worked well, I just which it wasn't just for your nose. They removed many blackhead my friends has, but I don't have many so I didn't get much out of this product.
Strips were great, and I could almost feel all the junk leaving my skin as I ripped it off. Only negative is it's not for someone with sensitive skin, could easily irritate the skin.
this is one of my favorite product out there...i need this to live!! this is amazing i have alot of black heads all over my nose and this take all the out so easy! i highly recommeded it !
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos