BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kara W.
This work so well on my skin!! I always immediately see the results of the strips . I have very large pores and these strips string them and make them non noticeable. These pore strips work so good and are very effective and I recommend this brand 👍🏼
Kenna M.
This product is super helpful with removing dirt from pores. I use this product all the time. It's very effective and never has disappointed me. It's a little painful when you remove it but I would buy it again!
Kim H.
Hortonville
Strips were great, and I could almost feel all the junk leaving my skin as I ripped it off. Only negative is it's not for someone with sensitive skin, could easily irritate the skin.
Prithvi B.
They are okay. I honestly don't see much of a difference between these and the regular pore strips. Both only remove a little gunk and arent food for people with a lot of blackheads.
Haylee A.
Palmdale, CA
This are absolutely amazing!! This get the job done especially on your nose! The packaging was very neat and it's worth the value, it's definitely my go to, and I could buy 100 of these haha. The Charcol does hurt a little when you're pealing but after that it gives soft and amazing skin!
Genesis G.
San Antonio
This product has been a holy grail for my black heads and when using it the products feels nourishing to my skin and gives amazing results. You can find it at any local drug store.
Melissa C.
Reedley, CA
I can honestly saybits one of my best ones not my top but totally recommemd wjen looking for something economic it actually helps and its not to pricey.
i have like 3 boxes of this.
Paige G.
Fairhope, AL
These. Are. Life changing. I have no words to describe how much I love these. My nose just feels like it can breathe again after using these. And it is strangely satisfying seeing all the stuff that is in your pores. Been using these for years.
Shelby E.
Laguna Hills, CA
These are my favorite pore strips to use! They really get in there and get the job done. And they are black so you can see literally all of the gunk that just came out of your nose!
margelis s.
miami,fl
this is one of my favorite product out there...i need this to live!! this is amazing i have alot of black heads all over my nose and this take all the out so easy! i highly recommeded it !
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?