Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I saw a big difference after using these but I honestly think elmers glue works better, that's always my go to. They got out a lot of my black heads and didn't hurt too bad to remove. I'd buy these again!
These actually work!! Keep them on for at least 15 minutes and peel it off slowly. I noticed that my nose was breaking out after using this but i'm not sure if it was my hormones or this product. it works amazing though!
These are just like the pore strips you remember only slightly better. The price is fair and the results pretty good. It looks as though they were trying to compete with a certain luminizing black mask and perhaps fell a little short.
Wasn't as effective as I was hoping. Still did the job and felt great after. I bought it from target in stores so the packaging was fine. It wasn't' super harsh nor super gentle. I would buy it again.
Not the best honestly. After I used it I still had black heads nothing came out. Kinda expensive for how much you get. Did not meet my expectations and pretty disappointed. Wouldn't buy again though .
I love this stuff! It works really well, and I can see results instantly! I put this on my nose and after I waited until it dried it took out all of the black heads on my nose! I recommend this to anyone who struggles with black heads!
I love Bioré strips and they are a staple in my beauty supplies. I've used them since the beginning of highschool. I was intrigued by the Charcoal frenzie on recent beauty blogger channels and pages and couldn't resist the chance to try it out small scale. Loved the product!
I really enjoyed using these pore strips! The only issue was that they pull off skin along with the black heads. And only pulled a minimal amount of black heads out. There is some room for improvement.
I've used the regular biore strips before but these are ten times better! My face feels so much cleaner and softer after I use these strips and my pores look awesome. These are by far my new favorite!
These cleansing strips are honestly such a life saver! Blackheads are instantly removed once you peel the strip off and you can too them on the strip!! Super affordable and quite frankly, a necessity!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos