BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Maranda O.
I saw a big difference after using these but I honestly think elmers glue works better, that's always my go to. They got out a lot of my black heads and didn't hurt too bad to remove. I'd buy these again!
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
These actually work!! Keep them on for at least 15 minutes and peel it off slowly. I noticed that my nose was breaking out after using this but i'm not sure if it was my hormones or this product. it works amazing though!
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
These are just like the pore strips you remember only slightly better. The price is fair and the results pretty good. It looks as though they were trying to compete with a certain luminizing black mask and perhaps fell a little short.
Maddie K.
Wasn't as effective as I was hoping. Still did the job and felt great after. I bought it from target in stores so the packaging was fine. It wasn't' super harsh nor super gentle. I would buy it again.
Sara F.
San Francisco , CA
Not the best honestly. After I used it I still had black heads nothing came out. Kinda expensive for how much you get. Did not meet my expectations and pretty disappointed. Wouldn't buy again though .
Maya E.
I love this stuff! It works really well, and I can see results instantly! I put this on my nose and after I waited until it dried it took out all of the black heads on my nose! I recommend this to anyone who struggles with black heads!
Victoria M.
Denver, CO
I love Bioré strips and they are a staple in my beauty supplies.  I've used them since the beginning of highschool. I was intrigued by the Charcoal frenzie on recent beauty blogger channels and pages and couldn't resist the chance to try it out small scale. Loved the product!
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I really enjoyed using these pore strips! The only issue was that they pull off skin along with the black heads. And only pulled a minimal amount of black heads out. There is some room for improvement.
Maddison W.
Ames, IA
I've used the regular biore strips before but these are ten times better! My face feels so much cleaner and softer after I use these strips and my pores look awesome. These are by far my new favorite!
M I K A Y L A 🥀 R.
Flagstaff
These cleansing strips are honestly such a life saver! Blackheads are instantly removed once you peel the strip off and you can too them on the strip!! Super affordable and quite frankly, a necessity!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?