BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amie H.
These pore strips are great! I have really horrible blackheads on my nose and these strips are really helpful in getting rid of them. Just make sure to take them off as soon as they dry, because if you don't, it hurts a lot when you try to take it off!
Emy B.
Winchester
I love anything charcoal for my face and these pore strips really cleaned out my pores I love them they ere not disappointing at all they were a decent price and really gentle on the skin
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
Theses stripes work great for those sty urn black heads that you get all over your nose, I have repurchase these several time and they are conveniently located at stores such as Walmart
Taylor E.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really loved this product. It worked wonders for me. Not only were my black heads gone but my skin was so soft. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all! Love love love
Lauren S.
I have extremely oily skin and I love these pore strips. They get rid of everything on my nose. I love to use these in combination with the cleanser, but using this alone works good too.
Jessica D.
Beaufort
These do not work at all. Unlike their original counterpart, these do not pull blackheads out at all. They also don't harden as much as the original, and they always leave a black film on your skin after using them.
Kirsten J.
This product in my opinion works very well. It makes my face feel smooth and clean. I bought it from Walmart where there is a more variety of skin products . It is very gentle on the skin and I would buy this again.
Grace T.
Fayetteville, NC
This worked well on my husband.. he has deeper pores than I do. I bought it for us at Walmart. When I used it it didn't get much out, I used my blackhead tool and it works so much better
Charity C.
Do not use if you have sensitive skin, very harsh but effective if you suffer from bad blackheads. I only used it one time and wouldn't again simply because it was too strong for my skin.
Mary R.
I never try this but fro the reviews and few friend that have use this it definitely works. This is perfect use for the summer time since thats when my face get dirty build up from the sweat.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?