Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,193 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips are great! I have really horrible blackheads on my nose and these strips are really helpful in getting rid of them. Just make sure to take them off as soon as they dry, because if you don't, it hurts a lot when you try to take it off!
I love anything charcoal for my face and these pore strips really cleaned out my pores I love them they ere not disappointing at all they were a decent price and really gentle on the skin
Theses stripes work great for those sty urn black heads that you get all over your nose, I have repurchase these several time and they are conveniently located at stores such as Walmart
I really loved this product. It worked wonders for me. Not only were my black heads gone but my skin was so soft. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all! Love love love
I have extremely oily skin and I love these pore strips. They get rid of everything on my nose. I love to use these in combination with the cleanser, but using this alone works good too.
These do not work at all. Unlike their original counterpart, these do not pull blackheads out at all. They also don't harden as much as the original, and they always leave a black film on your skin after using them.
This product in my opinion works very well. It makes my face feel smooth and clean. I bought it from Walmart where there is a more variety of skin products . It is very gentle on the skin and I would buy this again.
This worked well on my husband.. he has deeper pores than I do. I bought it for us at Walmart. When I used it it didn't get much out, I used my blackhead tool and it works so much better
Do not use if you have sensitive skin, very harsh but effective if you suffer from bad blackheads. I only used it one time and wouldn't again simply because it was too strong for my skin.
I never try this but fro the reviews and few friend that have use this it definitely works. This is perfect use for the summer time since thats when my face get dirty build up from the sweat.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos