BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Tammy H.
Germantown, WI
I love using these because you can see all the gunk it pulls out of your pores. it's so satisfying and leaves your nose and other areas looking cleaner. I've used this product and rebought it multiple times.
Sandra C.
Denver , CO
Definitely my go to when it comes to black heads on my nose it gets the job done just let a high end strip but super affordable and it really works. Just be sure to rinse your nose with warm to cold water.
Dreya G.
Victorville, CA
I love how simple this product is. It leaves my face feeling fabulous and gets out all of the icky gunk in my pores. I love that it removes the dirt and make-up from the weeks worth of make-up application.
Karli P.
Shartlesville, PA
I like the pore strips because they do clean deep into the pores and you can see the results on the strip. The only problem is that there are still certain visibly full pores with dirt in them on the nose.
Sarah H.
Gainesville, VA
They do get out some of the gunk stuck in my pores but it's not the greatest quality. They do carry them at Wegmans and Ulta. Even though you don't make a drastic difference I still use them once a week.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I tried this pore strips couple months ago, and I like how clean my nose feel after I strip them off. I even suggest some of my friends to try them. I love bioré, I use this whenever I want to buy more.
Nicole T.
mission tx
This scrub didn't really do much to my skin. I expected it to make my skin look better but it only did it for the first three times I used it. I wish it could have been doing good to my skin all the time
Renee T.
I absolutely love it. I have a lot of black heads on my nose. I have tried many different products but none of them seemed to work. I tried this as my sister suggested and in the first use there was less black heads and my nose was soft.
trini b.
Orem, UT
Okay so the first time i tried it i wasnt impressed my nose is usually dry skin type, recently broke out awhile back and my whole face was oily so decided to try again and works soooo much better with oily skin compared to dry skin type.
Rachel T.
The pore strips are hit or miss. They're kind of expensive to only work half the time, but as long ares the instructions are followed to a tee, they usually work. They pull up a lot of dirt and nastiness.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?