Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I love using these because you can see all the gunk it pulls out of your pores. it's so satisfying and leaves your nose and other areas looking cleaner. I've used this product and rebought it multiple times.
Definitely my go to when it comes to black heads on my nose it gets the job done just let a high end strip but super affordable and it really works. Just be sure to rinse your nose with warm to cold water.
I love how simple this product is. It leaves my face feeling fabulous and gets out all of the icky gunk in my pores. I love that it removes the dirt and make-up from the weeks worth of make-up application.
I like the pore strips because they do clean deep into the pores and you can see the results on the strip. The only problem is that there are still certain visibly full pores with dirt in them on the nose.
They do get out some of the gunk stuck in my pores but it's not the greatest quality. They do carry them at Wegmans and Ulta. Even though you don't make a drastic difference I still use them once a week.
I tried this pore strips couple months ago, and I like how clean my nose feel after I strip them off. I even suggest some of my friends to try them. I love bioré, I use this whenever I want to buy more.
This scrub didn't really do much to my skin. I expected it to make my skin look better but it only did it for the first three times I used it. I wish it could have been doing good to my skin all the time
I absolutely love it. I have a lot of black heads on my nose. I have tried many different products but none of them seemed to work. I tried this as my sister suggested and in the first use there was less black heads and my nose was soft.
Okay so the first time i tried it i wasnt impressed my nose is usually dry skin type, recently broke out awhile back and my whole face was oily so decided to try again and works soooo much better with oily skin compared to dry skin type.
The pore strips are hit or miss. They're kind of expensive to only work half the time, but as long ares the instructions are followed to a tee, they usually work. They pull up a lot of dirt and nastiness.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos