BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jayna D.
They work well! I use them about 4 times a month. I tend to have several blackheads and don't find these to be any better,  necessarily, than any of the other pore strips I've used by Bioré in the past but I do like the quality and price of this product and will purchase again
Kayleonna P.
I️ really enjoy using this product. Anything with charcoal in it really. It really helps cleans my pores! Doesn’t hurt at all when removing like some of them that literally stick to your face. I️ use it probably 2 a week and really helps!
Breann L.
These were super useful. They weren't too painful to pull off but definitely felt some tugging. I would definitely buy more and enjoyed that each strip was packaged individually. I recommended them to my roommate and she loves them too.
Courtney M.
Mohnton
It didn’t work as well as I had hoped it would, I was hoping it would pull out the black heads as advertised, but it didn’t. It made my face feel smooth and fresh though. I wouldn’t recommend to others.
hayden s.
troy
works well, gets all of black heads out most of the time. sometimes causes irritation around nose and under eyes (puffiness, redness). wouldn't recommend for use immediately prior to an event or function.
Tiana A.
Using it the first time it didn’t really take a lot of black heads or white heads out. Though the second use it took a few more out. It was an “okay” product. Not too pricey. There is room for improvement
alexa D.
It didn’t take out all of my white heads. I bought it at Target last month. It didn’t exactly do what I thought it would. It was pretty harsh pulling it off but that’s about it. I think it could improve.
Lizi A.
Mckinney, TX
These things can look intimidating just because of the color but they're just like other nose and face strips. They go on wet and harden as they dry. They're a good product but I can't tell any difference.bwteen this and other nose strips
Kassandra T.
RIVERTON, IL
I LOVE THESE!! It's so hard to find a nose strip that actually works and I finally found them! I love that I can see all of the crap it pulls out . I am definitely satisfied and will be purchasing them again!
Rebecca P.
Sound Beach, NY
clears all the black heads out of your skin! I bought it at CVS pharmacy. I will be buying it again. They were very effective, especially for the affordable price that they are! I love these pore strips!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?