BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Crystal U.
Love these pore strips, does a good job on cleansing my nose area. its very easy to use and the strips or gentle so it doesn't hurt at all when pulling it off. i saw good results right away and would buy this product again
Ceci V.
I really really love this it's at my local Wal-Mart and I'm really happy because my town doesn't really have many stores but it works very well and it helped my pores and it made me feel good.
Amber P.
Nottingham, MD
I love love love these pore strips, even more than the originals. I feel like they improved an already amazing product into an even better one. My skin feels and looks so clean and smooth after using these and I live how you can look at the pore strip after use and see how much it has cleaned out of your pores.
Gilmary R.
Kissimmee
I love these PORE STRIPS!! I saw them at the store and wanted them. I went to Walmart and saw them at a very cheap price. The packaging is normal. It was a very effective product since I have a lot of blackheads and it actually cleared everything out of my nose.
Anastasia C.
I love this product I find it very useful I put almost every I currently have it i love that it is simple not that expensive it does a good deep clean and I really like this product and I think everyone should check it out
Lisa M.
Center Ridge
These are my favorite pore strips. I've used more expensive ones but I always second back to these.  Plus you can pick them up at almost any store that carries skincare. I would recommend them!
Amanda R.
I use these occasionally when I feel I need a little extra help with my nose. I prefer this one over the regular one. I feel like it does a better job and is less harsh on my skin afterward.
Jennifer L.
Medford, WI
these did a adicuate job, about the same as the other biore pore strip.  I didn't notice any additional results.  clearly because they are black you cant see what is actually being pulled out.
Alexis G.
Haddon Township, NJ
I recently bought these and I was not upset with it but I wasn't completely happy with this product. It did clean out your pores but not completely. It was put together nicely and I would recommend to anyone who does not need deep cleaning, but a gentle cleaning.
Estephania C.
Boynton Beach, FL
No pude notar gran diferencia en la extracción de los puntos negros en mi rostro.  Extrañe aquellos puntos que están más susceptibles a estar por salir. Aquellos puntos internos no los extrae
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?