BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kristal P.
Waterbury, CT
I tried the charcoal biore strips not expecting it to work. Boy was I wrong!! I typically don't have a problem with large pores, but this is a product that I would use again on a as needed basis. My nose was super smooth after using.
Sabrina C.
Marana, AZ
When I first used this product, I was not aware that the skin has to be damp first. However, these strips did not remove pores very well, just a few each time. Price is tad high for just a few strips.
Clarissa S.
Waco, TX
These strips arent the worst but i feel like there is totally room for improvement. I just feel like there needs to be more power behind the strip. Not much comes off when its time, kind of a bummer.
Allison S.
When I can stay still long enough, these strips work well for me. I never noticed a difference between the charcoal strips and the regular strips but that could be personal user error or just mg personal experience. Over all worth it. Can definitely clear out your pores if you follow the directions.
Priscilla G.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love these Biore charcoal pore strips! It absorbs everything out, it cleans the pores and after it leaves your nose radiant, clean and smooth. Youre pores stay clean up to 3-4 days, depending if you use makeup or work out.
Lupe H.
Greenfield
Best nose strips I have ever used. They remove most if not all black heads on the nose. Only down side is it is a little tough to remove it hurts a little bit and may cause sensitive skin to irritate.
Alanie V.
I really do think these work slightly better than the original strips. It isn't a huge difference but just enough for someone to notice it. And I do feel like they help keep my blackheads in check. Iran out and really need to go pick some up cuz my nose area ain't looking hot.
Lauren C.
Canton, OH
I have tried many pore strips and techniques, and finally found one that works. These strips are magical! After 10 minutes, they work wonders. I use these two to three times a week. They are very affordable and I highly recommend them!
Ciera B.
Love these they have everything the classic bior strips have but with the addition of the charcoal to draw out toxins. This was purchased a discount drug mart and was a very effective and affordable product
Shannon M.
I really liked this product I felt like it was great for the price and it was nice to use once a week or so. I felt like it did a really nice job of getting most of the gunk out of my pores. It felt like my skin was a lot softer after
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?