Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I tried the charcoal biore strips not expecting it to work. Boy was I wrong!! I typically don't have a problem with large pores, but this is a product that I would use again on a as needed basis. My nose was super smooth after using.
When I first used this product, I was not aware that the skin has to be damp first. However, these strips did not remove pores very well, just a few each time. Price is tad high for just a few strips.
These strips arent the worst but i feel like there is totally room for improvement. I just feel like there needs to be more power behind the strip. Not much comes off when its time, kind of a bummer.
When I can stay still long enough, these strips work well for me. I never noticed a difference between the charcoal strips and the regular strips but that could be personal user error or just mg personal experience. Over all worth it. Can definitely clear out your pores if you follow the directions.
I absolutely love these Biore charcoal pore strips! It absorbs everything out, it cleans the pores and after it leaves your nose radiant, clean and smooth. Youre pores stay clean up to 3-4 days, depending if you use makeup or work out.
Best nose strips I have ever used. They remove most if not all black heads on the nose. Only down side is it is a little tough to remove it hurts a little bit and may cause sensitive skin to irritate.
I really do think these work slightly better than the original strips. It isn't a huge difference but just enough for someone to notice it. And I do feel like they help keep my blackheads in check. Iran out and really need to go pick some up cuz my nose area ain't looking hot.
I have tried many pore strips and techniques, and finally found one that works. These strips are magical! After 10 minutes, they work wonders. I use these two to three times a week. They are very affordable and I highly recommend them!
Love these they have everything the classic bior strips have but with the addition of the charcoal to draw out toxins. This was purchased a discount drug mart and was a very effective and affordable product
I really liked this product I felt like it was great for the price and it was nice to use once a week or so. I felt like it did a really nice job of getting most of the gunk out of my pores. It felt like my skin was a lot softer after
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos