BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
If your wanting to cleanse your pores and have problems with blackheads like i do, this is the product for you to try. Easy simple directions and easy 1,2,3 process. It really doesn't he job the way it says it will.onky thing I would say is be ready to moisturizer afterwards because it will leave your skin kind of dry.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I didn’t see much of a difference from when I used the regular non-charcoal pore strips. It gets the job done, but doesn’t get to every pore. It does, however, make a noticeable difference. It’s a fast and easy way to clean out your pores, and I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking to do just that!
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Every girl has tried these and I'll be shocked to find one who doesn't religiously stick to these or at least have major brand association. They really suck out the nasty and it's so fun to look at it on the strip after. Definitely better results if you use water and tea tree to really get it stuck because if you don't use enough moisture to get it suck nothing will happen.
Kayla D.
American Fork , UT
:Reading these review I feel like I am broken or somthing- I have had acne for years my nose is covered in back heads and yet I have used these several times and don't get anything more then one or two little white spots  was slightly bummed- will say they are painless in comparison to the full charcoal face masks you can make or buy
Kendra N.
Johnson
Love how easy and good these work. My little sister uses them as well !!! They are reasonably priced. Very gentle on the skin. The packaging is pretty decent and eye catching. I would deff buy again.
Julie N.
Howell
These charcoal strips were certainly easy and simple to use, however quite difficult to remove and left my nose a little red and sore for about an hour. Overall I wouldn't recommend, however, I am a fan of their regular line of blackhead nose strips.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Morgan R.
schnecksville
Both me and my boyfriend used these lore strips and they were amazing. I could feel the blackheads just coming off and my pores opening up to breathe on my nose and it was just such a fresh feeling.
Kelsey T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These nose strips are more gentle on sensitive skin than their other strips. I think these also extract more blackheads than their other nose strips. They will make a black residue from the charcoal but it comes off easily with water and soap. I would recommend these strips to people with sensitive skin on a budget.
💋Megan💋 D.
Dayville
It work very well! It made my nose feel so soft where it’s normally dry. I use this at lease once a week. It meet my expectations very well!! I will keep buying this product seeing how well it works. I just wish the strip was a little bigger cause my boyfriend tried using it (big nose) and it covered but not enough!
Becca J.
Florence , SC
I love these strips! I have used nose strips for a long while, and since the charcoal activated line has come out, I’ve seen greater effectiveness. I am enjoying all of the charcoal products that I have tried. These are incredibly effective, and with the black color of the strip, you can more easily see the success.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?