Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These charcoal strips are quite nice I've used these in multiple occasions and they do the job obviously but don't exactly get all the blackheads i had hope for but all in all it's a great product and I would still buy this product
Its really good if you have lots of pores like me, it does the job. I would say the price is not bad for getting 18 pore strip. I would most definitely recommend it !! It will not disappoint you !
They are good but honestly not impressed by biore... I feel like their products are stuck in the 90's... new packaging or not. They are satisfying but it mostly poulls out hairs and not blackheads
I'm not a big user of this company as I wish. This product worked good for me, as well as my family, the packaging was nice, it met my expectations, this product could have some room for improvement
I have big pores on my nose, so i love using these to help clean up and blackheads. i prefer the charcoal strips because i have crazy oily skin! it only takes a few minutes and its totally worth it!
I don't think these are any better than the original white deep cleaning pore strips. But they do pull stuff out of your pores and leave your nose looking better. 4/5 for working but not being special.
I love these strips! I love that you can just stick it on and go about your business for the 10-15 minutes and it stys on great! Seeing all the yuck that these strips take off is amazing. I will definitely continue to use these.
I love these ones way better than the white strips. These dry very quickly and they work a lot better. The packaging is well, they also met my expectations! I will definitely be buying these again.
By far one of the better nose strips that ive tried... i love that it really gets into those nasty deep pores. When my face starts to get those nasty pores i love using these to helo me feel fresh again!
Great product!! I do recommend you steam your face or take a hot shower so your pores can open and get the most out of this product. But by itself it definitely gets out as much as it possibly can.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos