BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brianna B.
Jacksonville
These charcoal strips are quite nice I've used these in multiple occasions and they do the job obviously but don't exactly get all the blackheads i had hope for but all in all it's a great product and I would still buy this product
allyna r.
Its really good if you have lots of pores like me, it does the job. I would say the price is not bad for getting 18 pore strip. I would most definitely recommend it !! It will not disappoint you !
Jennifer M.
Edison, NJ
They are good but honestly not impressed by biore... I feel like their products are stuck in the 90's... new packaging or not. They are satisfying but it mostly poulls out hairs and not blackheads
Viviana B.
fontana
I'm not a big user of this company as I wish. This product worked good for me, as well as my family, the packaging was nice, it met my expectations, this product could have some room for improvement
Amber P.
Obetz, OH
I have big pores on my nose, so i love using these to help clean up and blackheads. i prefer the charcoal strips because i have crazy oily skin! it only takes a few minutes and its totally worth it!
Shan E.
I don't think these are any better than the original white deep cleaning pore strips. But they do pull stuff out of your pores and leave your nose looking better. 4/5 for working but not being special.
Michelle  W.
I love these strips! I love that you can just stick it on and go about your business for the 10-15 minutes and it stys on great! Seeing all the yuck that these strips take off is amazing. I will definitely continue to use these.
Brandy D.
Hanover, IN
I love these ones way better than the white strips. These dry very quickly and they work a lot better. The packaging is well, they also met my expectations! I will definitely be buying these again.
Karina D.
By far one of the better nose strips that ive tried... i love that it really gets into those nasty deep pores. When my face starts to get those nasty pores i love using these to helo me feel fresh again!
Juana S.
Great product!! I do recommend you steam your face or take a hot shower so your pores can open and get the most out of this product. But by itself it definitely gets out as much as it possibly can.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?