BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kathy G.
Campton, KY
Dislike, dislike, dislike. It sticks to your face like superglue even if you follow directions to a t. It feels like you're removing the top layer of your skin just to get it off. So no, will never use again and definitely wouldn't recommend.
kayla c.
Los angeles, CA
I tried this a couple nights ago with my boyfriend and It worked pretty well for me. It worked alot more obviously for him. So in all it was good but the only thing I would note is that it hurt to take off.
Alyssa G.
I didn't think these really did anything. I tried multiple times and followed the directions. I wanted to like these because my aunt loves them but they just didn't work for me. I wouldn't buy these again.
Nevaeh G.
Tricky for it to stay and hold but overall good . I used this product more than once already and its good for a refreshing feeling. Bought this from my local cvs store and it was very improving the first time i used it bc i got the hang of it
Aishwarya S.
Bentonville
i was never a big fan of blackhead strips coz ive seen videos of people feeling pain when they remove the strip but biore is a littke different..its simple to use and easy to peel.never irritates your skin and removes all the blackheads clean
Deanna M.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I've always seen videos of people with the peel off face masks so I bought this. Boy did is go way above my expectations. Super effective at clearing those pesky blackheads! Definitely will purchase again.
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I bought a box of these a few months ago. I like using pore strips to helps clean my pores. I does some and the charcoal is good for your skin, I just seem to remove more skin than I do cleaning my pores.
trini b.
Orem, UT
Okay so the first time i tried it i wasnt impressed my nose is usually dry skin type, recently broke out awhile back and my whole face was oily so decided to try again and works soooo much better with oily skin compared to dry skin type.
Danielle D.
Appleton, WI
I struggle with blackheads on my nose,and this product works really well. After seeing the strip once you take it off it proves itself that it works you can see all of the stuff that came off your nose!
Nicole T.
mission tx
This scrub didn't really do much to my skin. I expected it to make my skin look better but it only did it for the first three times I used it. I wish it could have been doing good to my skin all the time
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?