Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Dislike, dislike, dislike. It sticks to your face like superglue even if you follow directions to a t. It feels like you're removing the top layer of your skin just to get it off. So no, will never use again and definitely wouldn't recommend.
I tried this a couple nights ago with my boyfriend and It worked pretty well for me. It worked alot more obviously for him. So in all it was good but the only thing I would note is that it hurt to take off.
I didn't think these really did anything. I tried multiple times and followed the directions. I wanted to like these because my aunt loves them but they just didn't work for me. I wouldn't buy these again.
Tricky for it to stay and hold but overall good . I used this product more than once already and its good for a refreshing feeling. Bought this from my local cvs store and it was very improving the first time i used it bc i got the hang of it
i was never a big fan of blackhead strips coz ive seen videos of people feeling pain when they remove the strip but biore is a littke different..its simple to use and easy to peel.never irritates your skin and removes all the blackheads clean
I've always seen videos of people with the peel off face masks so I bought this. Boy did is go way above my expectations. Super effective at clearing those pesky blackheads! Definitely will purchase again.
I bought a box of these a few months ago. I like using pore strips to helps clean my pores. I does some and the charcoal is good for your skin, I just seem to remove more skin than I do cleaning my pores.
Okay so the first time i tried it i wasnt impressed my nose is usually dry skin type, recently broke out awhile back and my whole face was oily so decided to try again and works soooo much better with oily skin compared to dry skin type.
I struggle with blackheads on my nose,and this product works really well. After seeing the strip once you take it off it proves itself that it works you can see all of the stuff that came off your nose!
This scrub didn't really do much to my skin. I expected it to make my skin look better but it only did it for the first three times I used it. I wish it could have been doing good to my skin all the time
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos