Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Getting blackheads on my chin and nose happens all the time. I love the charcoal feeling of this, and beign able to see the blackheads on the strips when I pull them off. My boyfriend has even starting using them on his nose, and he says they work wonders for him as well.
I really really love this product . These pore strips are amazing . They do cost some but I find them to be worth the price . I love the fact that they do not hurt to take off either. Great product
I tried this product hoping to clear my blackheads. It is excellent! I was very pleased with the results and would recommend this product to anyone wanting a really good blackhead remover solution.
Not as great as I expected them to be, the first two times I used the strips nothing happened and then I watched a how to video online and still found no results, ended up giving them to a friend.
This product helped the side of my nose, it actually did meet my expectations because I was thinking it probably will leave my side nose amazing, it wasn't pricey the price was cheap and I do recommend to people it's worth it
I absolutely love these charcoal pore strips. I don't know what it is about the charcoal that really cleans out those horrible and irritating black heads. Biore is just an all around great product.
Great product!! I do recommend you steam your face or take a hot shower so your pores can open and get the most out of this product. But by itself it definitely gets out as much as it possibly can.
This product wasn't the best I have used but it will somewhat do the job! I found it disappointing at the least. I bought this at Walmart. No it did not meet my expectations. No I wouldn't buy it again.
I didn't see much of a difference, and they burned my skin a lot. I bought then at my local CVS, and they definitely didn't meet my expectations. I was fairly disappointed in the product. There was definitely room for improvement.
I love this product so much! It does exactly what its title claims which is deep cleans my pores effectively. I'm a repeated user because I love the product and I will continue to buy it more.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos