BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Amy sue M.
Getting blackheads on my chin and nose happens all the time. I love the charcoal feeling of this, and beign able to see the blackheads on the strips when I pull them off. My boyfriend has even starting using them on his nose, and he says they work wonders for him as well.
jennifer l.
flemington, NJ
I really really love this product . These pore strips are amazing . They do cost some but I find them to be worth the price . I love the fact that they do not hurt to take off either. Great product
Judy S.
Houston
I tried this product hoping to clear my blackheads. It is excellent!  I was very pleased with the results and would recommend this product to anyone wanting a really good blackhead remover solution.
Aimee L.
Chesterfield, VA
Not as great as I expected them to be, the first two times I used the strips nothing happened and then I watched a how to video online and still found no results, ended up giving them to a friend.
Stephanie M.
Lynwood, CA
This product helped the side of my nose, it actually did meet my expectations because I was thinking it probably will leave my side nose amazing, it wasn't pricey the price was cheap and I do recommend to people it's worth it
Kris H.
I absolutely love these charcoal pore strips. I don't know what it is about the charcoal that really cleans out those horrible and irritating black heads. Biore is just an all around great product.
Juana S.
Great product!! I do recommend you steam your face or take a hot shower so your pores can open and get the most out of this product. But by itself it definitely gets out as much as it possibly can.
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
This product wasn't the best I have used but it will somewhat do the job! I found it disappointing at the least. I bought this at Walmart. No it did not meet my expectations. No I wouldn't buy it again.
Luciana G.
I didn't see much of a difference, and they burned my skin a lot. I bought then at my local CVS, and they definitely didn't meet my expectations. I was fairly disappointed in the product. There was definitely room for improvement.
Aleyah M.
Vero Beach
I love this product so much! It does exactly what its title claims which is deep cleans my pores effectively. I'm a repeated user because I love the product and I will continue to buy it more.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?