BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Brittany B.
Again Biore didn't disappoint. These work fantastically. I don't know if the charcoal does anything in this form but I like to think it does. My nose wasn't irritated when I removed the strip, which was nice.
Shannon M.
I really liked this product I felt like it was great for the price and it was nice to use once a week or so. I felt like it did a really nice job of getting most of the gunk out of my pores. It felt like my skin was a lot softer after
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I really enjoyed using these pore strips! The only issue was that they pull off skin along with the black heads. And only pulled a minimal amount of black heads out. There is some room for improvement.
Britt S.
Davenport, FL
Leaves your nose feeling clean. I love the feeling of peeling it off and knowing I got a deep clean. For the Biore brand, I believe there should be more strips included in the box based on the price.
Maya E.
I love this stuff! It works really well, and I can see results instantly! I put this on my nose and after I waited until it dried it took out all of the black heads on my nose! I recommend this to anyone who struggles with black heads!
Allison S.
When I can stay still long enough, these strips work well for me. I never noticed a difference between the charcoal strips and the regular strips but that could be personal user error or just mg personal experience. Over all worth it. Can definitely clear out your pores if you follow the directions.
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
These actually work!! Keep them on for at least 15 minutes and peel it off slowly. I noticed that my nose was breaking out after using this but i'm not sure if it was my hormones or this product. it works amazing though!
Evelyn M.
Not a bad product. It did remove some of my blackheads but nothing like advertised. It was kind of disappointing. I believe you can get it anywhere there is facil supplies. Its not to pricey but it's just not worth is for me.  I don't foresee myself buying this in the future
Kristal P.
Waterbury, CT
I tried the charcoal biore strips not expecting it to work. Boy was I wrong!! I typically don't have a problem with large pores, but this is a product that I would use again on a as needed basis. My nose was super smooth after using.
Maddie K.
Wasn't as effective as I was hoping. Still did the job and felt great after. I bought it from target in stores so the packaging was fine. It wasn't' super harsh nor super gentle. I would buy it again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?