Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Again Biore didn't disappoint. These work fantastically. I don't know if the charcoal does anything in this form but I like to think it does. My nose wasn't irritated when I removed the strip, which was nice.
I really liked this product I felt like it was great for the price and it was nice to use once a week or so. I felt like it did a really nice job of getting most of the gunk out of my pores. It felt like my skin was a lot softer after
I really enjoyed using these pore strips! The only issue was that they pull off skin along with the black heads. And only pulled a minimal amount of black heads out. There is some room for improvement.
Leaves your nose feeling clean. I love the feeling of peeling it off and knowing I got a deep clean. For the Biore brand, I believe there should be more strips included in the box based on the price.
I love this stuff! It works really well, and I can see results instantly! I put this on my nose and after I waited until it dried it took out all of the black heads on my nose! I recommend this to anyone who struggles with black heads!
When I can stay still long enough, these strips work well for me. I never noticed a difference between the charcoal strips and the regular strips but that could be personal user error or just mg personal experience. Over all worth it. Can definitely clear out your pores if you follow the directions.
These actually work!! Keep them on for at least 15 minutes and peel it off slowly. I noticed that my nose was breaking out after using this but i'm not sure if it was my hormones or this product. it works amazing though!
Not a bad product. It did remove some of my blackheads but nothing like advertised. It was kind of disappointing. I believe you can get it anywhere there is facil supplies. Its not to pricey but it's just not worth is for me. I don't foresee myself buying this in the future
I tried the charcoal biore strips not expecting it to work. Boy was I wrong!! I typically don't have a problem with large pores, but this is a product that I would use again on a as needed basis. My nose was super smooth after using.
Wasn't as effective as I was hoping. Still did the job and felt great after. I bought it from target in stores so the packaging was fine. It wasn't' super harsh nor super gentle. I would buy it again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos