BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Lisette L.
Citrus Heights
I thought since it had charcoal in it. I would think it would get more of my blackheads and whiteheads out. It didn't it got out some but not most I think maybe home made ones or another product would work better.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
I was those videos online and thought I'd give it a try. It was easy to use and took off some blackheads and stuff. Not as much as you see on tv and in the videos but enough that you feel like you got your money's worth.
Hayley S.
Ferndale, MI
Every once in a while i Just want a little something extra for my skin care routine and these are it. They work really well, so well they can be really hard and painful to get off at times but the end result is worth it.
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love pore strips and this one is AWESOME! I feel like it rips everything out and you can actually even see it on the strip when you remove it. Highly recommended.
Jessie L.
Hales Corners, WI
I would only use this product on my nose. Any other spot on the face hurts far too much to take off to make this product worth it. does get out dirt like it said but hurts too much to apply frequently. I would not buy again nor recommend this product to anyone
Stephanie G.
I loved the way these work! I use them all of the time. They are so simple and work magic for my blackheads. I know it's working because you can see them on the strip when it's done. Great product! Definitely recommend!
Jessica O.
While I enjoy using these every now and then, I feel that it's effects do not tend to last as long as their other biore products such as their cleansers. However, when I need a blackhead free nose in a jiffy, I use this.
Michelle  T.
I have combination skin that's acne prone. I usually only get blackheads on my nose so I love using these on my nose! It works very well and removes a lot of blackheads! The only complaint I have is the weird residue it leaves behind when you remove the strip but it washes off easy so it's not a big deal.
Isela M.
San Bernardino, CA
This product is great! I have a problem with my pores because I have black heads on it and I started to use this product and it cleaned my pores nicely & reduced the size of them, I totally recommend these pore strips.
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
My favorite pore strips thus far. It's effective and I can see results in the strip. I have even converted my husband into using the same strips from time to time. We have this pore strip night once every few weeks or so.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?