BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Morgan R.
schnecksville
Both me and my boyfriend used these lore strips and they were amazing. I could feel the blackheads just coming off and my pores opening up to breathe on my nose and it was just such a fresh feeling.
Melanie P.
I love nose pore strips. I use them often. Usually 1-2 times a week. I was actually hoping to see something different from the charcoal ones compared to the regular. I purchased mine at Walmart and I usually just get the regular but was wanting to try these ones out. In my opinion they were the same as the regular.
Sierra G.
Glendale, AZ
I liked this product a lot i have tried a lot of nose stops before but i did notice it removed my blackheads so that was great! Its also very convenient because you only have to leave it on for a short period of time. The only downside was that it hurt to rip off my nose. I will probably only use occasionally.
Ariana S.
Connecticut
Unfortunately, compared to other Biore strips, the charcoal kind does not completely stick to your nose. Because it will not lay flat, you end up missing a lot of the blackheads. Wouldn't use again!
Bella J.
The Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips work really well and would totally recommend. They gave out most of your blackheads that are in your nose which is fantastic. It does hurt a little bit when you are pulling off the strip but that is normal so do not be alarmed.
Megan H.
Warrenton, VA
These Charcoal Pore Strips have my nose feeling super clean!  Easy to apply and I am always amazed at all of the gunk that they can pull out!  These strips are very affordable and Biore is a brand that never lets me down.  I would recommend these to anyone wanting to give their pores a good cleaning.
jessica K.
I'm still not sure if these pore cleansing strips are at all effective, but they are definitely fun to use because it is satisfying to see dirt & oil come off on the strip when you pull it off--though you don't see as much as on the whir ones. It's important to know that they don't really remove blackheads, though.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
When I tried these I was obviously skeptical but once I removed the strip I was surprised and disgusted with what I saw lol I saw all sorts of icky stuff that was in my skin and I was so glad to get it out !!! The only downfall was I felt a weird residue after even after I rinsed my face. Other that it worked great!
Jasmeline R.
This really helps so much it cleans a lot of your black heads and is pretty cheap you can get it at mostly any store it work a really well and helps a lot and you can do it in a short amount of time
Julie N.
Howell
These charcoal strips were certainly easy and simple to use, however quite difficult to remove and left my nose a little red and sore for about an hour. Overall I wouldn't recommend, however, I am a fan of their regular line of blackhead nose strips.  Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?