Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,193 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Both me and my boyfriend used these lore strips and they were amazing. I could feel the blackheads just coming off and my pores opening up to breathe on my nose and it was just such a fresh feeling.
I love nose pore strips. I use them often. Usually 1-2 times a week. I was actually hoping to see something different from the charcoal ones compared to the regular. I purchased mine at Walmart and I usually just get the regular but was wanting to try these ones out. In my opinion they were the same as the regular.
I liked this product a lot i have tried a lot of nose stops before but i did notice it removed my blackheads so that was great! Its also very convenient because you only have to leave it on for a short period of time. The only downside was that it hurt to rip off my nose. I will probably only use occasionally.
Unfortunately, compared to other Biore strips, the charcoal kind does not completely stick to your nose. Because it will not lay flat, you end up missing a lot of the blackheads. Wouldn't use again!
The Biore deep cleansing charcoal pore strips work really well and would totally recommend. They gave out most of your blackheads that are in your nose which is fantastic. It does hurt a little bit when you are pulling off the strip but that is normal so do not be alarmed.
These Charcoal Pore Strips have my nose feeling super clean! Easy to apply and I am always amazed at all of the gunk that they can pull out! These strips are very affordable and Biore is a brand that never lets me down. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to give their pores a good cleaning.
I'm still not sure if these pore cleansing strips are at all effective, but they are definitely fun to use because it is satisfying to see dirt & oil come off on the strip when you pull it off--though you don't see as much as on the whir ones. It's important to know that they don't really remove blackheads, though.
When I tried these I was obviously skeptical but once I removed the strip I was surprised and disgusted with what I saw lol I saw all sorts of icky stuff that was in my skin and I was so glad to get it out !!! The only downfall was I felt a weird residue after even after I rinsed my face. Other that it worked great!
This really helps so much it cleans a lot of your black heads and is pretty cheap you can get it at mostly any store it work a really well and helps a lot and you can do it in a short amount of time
These charcoal strips were certainly easy and simple to use, however quite difficult to remove and left my nose a little red and sore for about an hour. Overall I wouldn't recommend, however, I am a fan of their regular line of blackhead nose strips. Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos