Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I loved the way these work! I use them all of the time. They are so simple and work magic for my blackheads. I know it's working because you can see them on the strip when it's done. Great product! Definitely recommend!
Only pore strips I buy! Works great! I know for me though one just doesn't do the job and they always come back so I like it, it does work. They will not fully disappear though but that's just me. I still recommend it!
My husband and I both use these once a week, especially since he is extra prone to bad blackheads on his nose. They work wonders, we just aren't a huge fan of all the black residue (but that's not gonna stop us from using!)
Charcoal pore strips really really helped my nose from becoming less really because my nose is ranked the most oily place in my face so it really helps a lot for me
I love pore strips and this one is AWESOME! I feel like it rips everything out and you can actually even see it on the strip when you remove it. Highly recommended.
I got a single sample of this in a birchbox special edition box and loved it! I just picked up a 6 pack at target. They're a little expensive but totally worth the money!
My favorite pore strips thus far. It's effective and I can see results in the strip. I have even converted my husband into using the same strips from time to time. We have this pore strip night once every few weeks or so.
I have used the original strips in the past and loved them. I decided to give these a try because pores are my big issue. I don't feel like these worked as well. When I took the strip off i barely saw anything left on it.
I have combination skin that's acne prone. I usually only get blackheads on my nose so I love using these on my nose! It works very well and removes a lot of blackheads! The only complaint I have is the weird residue it leaves behind when you remove the strip but it washes off easy so it's not a big deal.
I was those videos online and thought I'd give it a try. It was easy to use and took off some blackheads and stuff. Not as much as you see on tv and in the videos but enough that you feel like you got your money's worth.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos