BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Stephanie G.
I loved the way these work! I use them all of the time. They are so simple and work magic for my blackheads. I know it's working because you can see them on the strip when it's done. Great product! Definitely recommend!
amy c.
Vandergrift, Pa
Only pore strips I buy! Works great! I know for me though one just doesn't do the job and they always come back so I like it, it does work. They will not fully disappear though but that's just me. I still recommend it!
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning , GA
My husband and I both use these once a week, especially since he is extra prone to bad blackheads on his nose. They work wonders, we just aren't a huge fan of all the black residue (but that's not gonna stop us from using!)
Cynthia B.
Belcamp, MD
Charcoal pore strips really really helped my nose from becoming less really because my nose is ranked the most oily place in my face so it really helps a lot for me
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love pore strips and this one is AWESOME! I feel like it rips everything out and you can actually even see it on the strip when you remove it. Highly recommended.
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
I got a single sample of this in a birchbox special edition box and loved it! I just picked up a 6 pack at target. They're a little expensive but totally worth the money!
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
My favorite pore strips thus far. It's effective and I can see results in the strip. I have even converted my husband into using the same strips from time to time. We have this pore strip night once every few weeks or so.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I have used the original strips in the past and loved them. I decided to give these a try because pores are my big issue. I don't feel like these worked as well. When I took the strip off i barely saw anything left on it.
Michelle  T.
I have combination skin that's acne prone. I usually only get blackheads on my nose so I love using these on my nose! It works very well and removes a lot of blackheads! The only complaint I have is the weird residue it leaves behind when you remove the strip but it washes off easy so it's not a big deal.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
I was those videos online and thought I'd give it a try. It was easy to use and took off some blackheads and stuff. Not as much as you see on tv and in the videos but enough that you feel like you got your money's worth.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?