Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,192 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Honestly the only blackhead strips I trust to get the job done. I've tried many other brands but none are as effective as Biore! Gentle on skin and leaves your pores feeling squeaky clean. Would buy again!
This product clears pores out pretty well, especially large pores. If you have protruding blackhead on your nose or chin then this will smooth your skin out very nicely. It doesn't work well on dry skin.
This product usually takes all the blackheads off my nose and makes my skin feel so soft afterwords. It also has a great value for the price. It can be found everywhere including Walmart or any drugstore.
I tried this pore strips couple months ago, and I like how clean my nose feel after I strip them off. I even suggest some of my friends to try them. I love bioré, I use this whenever I want to buy more.
Anytime I need to remove black heads, I buy a box of these. Removed more than other companies. I've bought from CVS and Dollar General. It doesn't hurt when you pull off of your skin and isn't damaging.
These things can look intimidating just because of the color but they're just like other nose and face strips. They go on wet and harden as they dry. They're a good product but I can't tell any difference.bwteen this and other nose strips
I got myself and my fiancé to try this with me and booooy it made a difference to not only my nose but his as well. So much got lifted from the noses and it instantly made our pores look so much cleaner.
These strips are very nice they really seem to get in the pore to get all the grit out and it leaves your skin feeling soft not dried out like other products do i would definitely recommend this product
I like this product but it could be better. I wish it would take more blackheads out. It was a good price. Good packaging. I bought it at target. It left my face a little oily. Yes I would buy this again.
I absolutely love it. I have a lot of black heads on my nose. I have tried many different products but none of them seemed to work. I tried this as my sister suggested and in the first use there was less black heads and my nose was soft.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos