BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Honestly the only blackhead strips I trust to get the job done. I've tried many other brands but none are as effective as Biore! Gentle on skin and leaves your pores feeling squeaky clean. Would buy again!
Chelsea H.
Pullman, WA
This product clears pores out pretty well, especially large pores. If you have protruding blackhead on your nose or chin then this will smooth your skin out very nicely. It doesn't work well on dry skin.
Lauren N.
Bluffton, SC
This product usually takes all the blackheads off my nose and makes my skin feel so soft afterwords. It also has a great value for the price. It can be found everywhere including Walmart or any drugstore.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I tried this pore strips couple months ago, and I like how clean my nose feel after I strip them off. I even suggest some of my friends to try them. I love bioré, I use this whenever I want to buy more.
Marissa T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Anytime I need to remove black heads, I buy a box of these. Removed more than other companies. I've bought from CVS and Dollar General. It doesn't hurt when you pull off of your skin and isn't damaging.
Lizi A.
Mckinney, TX
These things can look intimidating just because of the color but they're just like other nose and face strips. They go on wet and harden as they dry. They're a good product but I can't tell any difference.bwteen this and other nose strips
Anay F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I got myself and my fiancé to try this with me and booooy it made a difference to not only my nose but his as well. So much got lifted from the noses and it instantly made our pores look so much cleaner.
montana s.
Lafayette, LA
These strips are very nice they really seem to get in the pore to get all the grit out and it leaves your skin feeling soft not dried out like other products do i would definitely recommend this product
Emma W.
I like this product but it could be better. I wish it would take more blackheads out. It was a good price. Good packaging. I bought it at target. It left my face a little oily. Yes I would buy this again.
Renee T.
I absolutely love it. I have a lot of black heads on my nose. I have tried many different products but none of them seemed to work. I tried this as my sister suggested and in the first use there was less black heads and my nose was soft.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?