BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have tried many different pore strips before hoping to get ALL of those gross blackheads and clogged pores. This is the product that I tried on a whim and am very grateful that I did pick it up! It gets down in my pores and really cleans them and I just love pulling the strip off and seeing all the gross stuff it picked up! I would totally repurchase this again.
Kianna J.
Bloomington
It cleared majority of my pores . It had good results but I’d run out of the strips fast . It was very gentle to my skin. I buy them from Walmart and target . And I would definitely recommend it to others who need it to clean their pores out in the morning quick .
Ashley G.
Pineville, KY
I love these strips. They pull the black heads right out of your nose. My nose is so soft afterwords. These are not a solution for blackheads though, they do show back up within a week. But to me the strips are worth it, they do clean your pores out. But a warning, these hurt like heck when you pull them off.
Vivian L.
all you need to do is wet your nose and stick it on! After waiting a few minutes it gets hard and you peel it off. im sensitive when it comes to stuff on my face so its a bit painful for me but it takes away my blackheads and white heads on my nose! my nose look smaller afterwards and i feel fresh and clean.
Amber S.
Saltillo, MS
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Nicely package with easy to follow directions. Not too harsh on the ski but could have worked better considering the price for each recommended for skin with mild problems
Kayleigh B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love pore strips and I love charcoal so I got so excited when I found these. They make my nose feel so smooth and they're so easy to use. I like to use them maybe once a month. If I use strips too often my skin will peel.
Crystal S.
These.... These Are The Only Pore Strips I Ever Use. As I've Said Before I Love Anything With Charcoal In It. And These Just Pull All Of My Black Heads And White Heads Out Like No Other. They Do Hurt But At Least They Work
Allison A.
Westerly, RI
It’s worked wonders for my blackheads! I felt so great afterwards. I even convinced boyfriend to try it out too. I felt like the price was reasonable. I purchased it at CVS, I would most definitely recommend this to others!
Madison D.
Evansville, IN
My pores are heavily covered in small black heads and this product did nothing for me. I feel like it was a waste of my money. The original Biore strips worked ten times better than these. I would not recommend this to anyone, and I probably won't buy it again.
salmaęlizabet V.
Mission
Honestly I always try to find a product that would do its job and I never could until this one came to reach you can buy it literally anywhere Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, target, I would buy it again and the price is affordable
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?