Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have tried many different pore strips before hoping to get ALL of those gross blackheads and clogged pores. This is the product that I tried on a whim and am very grateful that I did pick it up! It gets down in my pores and really cleans them and I just love pulling the strip off and seeing all the gross stuff it picked up! I would totally repurchase this again.
It cleared majority of my pores . It had good results but I’d run out of the strips fast . It was very gentle to my skin. I buy them from Walmart and target . And I would definitely recommend it to others who need it to clean their pores out in the morning quick .
I love these strips. They pull the black heads right out of your nose. My nose is so soft afterwords. These are not a solution for blackheads though, they do show back up within a week. But to me the strips are worth it, they do clean your pores out. But a warning, these hurt like heck when you pull them off.
all you need to do is wet your nose and stick it on! After waiting a few minutes it gets hard and you peel it off. im sensitive when it comes to stuff on my face so its a bit painful for me but it takes away my blackheads and white heads on my nose! my nose look smaller afterwards and i feel fresh and clean.
I love pore strips and I love charcoal so I got so excited when I found these. They make my nose feel so smooth and they're so easy to use. I like to use them maybe once a month. If I use strips too often my skin will peel.
These.... These Are The Only Pore Strips I Ever Use. As I've Said Before I Love Anything With Charcoal In It. And These Just Pull All Of My Black Heads And White Heads Out Like No Other. They Do Hurt But At Least They Work
It’s worked wonders for my blackheads! I felt so great afterwards. I even convinced boyfriend to try it out too. I felt like the price was reasonable. I purchased it at CVS, I would most definitely recommend this to others!
My pores are heavily covered in small black heads and this product did nothing for me. I feel like it was a waste of my money. The original Biore strips worked ten times better than these. I would not recommend this to anyone, and I probably won't buy it again.
Honestly I always try to find a product that would do its job and I never could until this one came to reach you can buy it literally anywhere Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, target, I would buy it again and the price is affordable
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos