BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Gretchen R.
Edwards, CO
Biore strips are a must to always have in your make up bag! If you don't have them hurry up and go buy them. They are the best brand of nose strips to purchase any other competitors can't stand up to them. They stay on stif and peel off all in one piece. A must have for every woman and male!
Samantha B.
I'm obsessed with using these! I'm a weirdo who watches pimple videos on the regular. I love using these twice a month and seeing what all it actually gets out. Unclogs my pores and even gets off some dead skin without hurting. Would buy again.
Ellen T.
I always buy these in hopes that they will produce a miracle and make my nose clear from blackheads but I am always disappointed when i pull off the strip. It's like only some spots are sticking on while others are just being dried out
carly h.
lampasas
these strips are very good for getting the top layer of your whiteheads off but they don’t pull them out like you might see on the internet. they work good but not like they promise as advertised. your pores must be severe for them to really pull them out.
Caitlyn J.
Boone, NC
I absolutely love these nose strips, but I feel like they can be a little frustrating to use sometimes. I still feel like they work well and are affordable. I would recommend these to anyone with black heads.
aM M.
Bowling Green
This is probably the best Biore product I've ever used. It completely exceeded my expectations. I've never found a product as good as this one in removing black heads. I literally use these every night and it's always on my weekly grocery list!
Jess R.
Island Park, NY
These are great for you nose!!! I use these a few times a week after I shower but before I go to bed. I have a very clear nose and no problems with blackheads or Whitehead’s after using these. Would buy again.
Angelica T.
Corsicana, TX
Please tell me I'm not the only weirdo intrigued by the facebook videos of blackheads, pimples and cysts!? (Gross, I know) I 100% recommend this product. It gets rid of 90% of the pores. The other 10% are usually in hard to reach places lol.
Mayra H.
Bakersfield
I loved loved these strips and so does my husband lol we use these once a week and it's super fun to do as well. It literally pulls out all the nasty black heads from you nose. We recommend this product 100%.
Camryn C.
Hooksett, NH
These pore strips helped to clean out the pores along my nose and the charcoal is supposed to be good as well, but a lot of the pigment gets left behind which is a little annoying, but I would purchase again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?