Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Biore strips are a must to always have in your make up bag! If you don't have them hurry up and go buy them. They are the best brand of nose strips to purchase any other competitors can't stand up to them. They stay on stif and peel off all in one piece. A must have for every woman and male!
I'm obsessed with using these! I'm a weirdo who watches pimple videos on the regular. I love using these twice a month and seeing what all it actually gets out. Unclogs my pores and even gets off some dead skin without hurting. Would buy again.
I always buy these in hopes that they will produce a miracle and make my nose clear from blackheads but I am always disappointed when i pull off the strip. It's like only some spots are sticking on while others are just being dried out
these strips are very good for getting the top layer of your whiteheads off but they don’t pull them out like you might see on the internet. they work good but not like they promise as advertised. your pores must be severe for them to really pull them out.
I absolutely love these nose strips, but I feel like they can be a little frustrating to use sometimes. I still feel like they work well and are affordable. I would recommend these to anyone with black heads.
This is probably the best Biore product I've ever used. It completely exceeded my expectations. I've never found a product as good as this one in removing black heads. I literally use these every night and it's always on my weekly grocery list!
These are great for you nose!!! I use these a few times a week after I shower but before I go to bed. I have a very clear nose and no problems with blackheads or Whitehead’s after using these. Would buy again.
Please tell me I'm not the only weirdo intrigued by the facebook videos of blackheads, pimples and cysts!? (Gross, I know) I 100% recommend this product. It gets rid of 90% of the pores. The other 10% are usually in hard to reach places lol.
I loved loved these strips and so does my husband lol we use these once a week and it's super fun to do as well. It literally pulls out all the nasty black heads from you nose. We recommend this product 100%.
These pore strips helped to clean out the pores along my nose and the charcoal is supposed to be good as well, but a lot of the pigment gets left behind which is a little annoying, but I would purchase again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos