Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I'm addicted to pore stripa I'm not going to lie. This strip is pretty good at its job! I used to use these religiously every couple of days on my nose until I discovered "paint on" pore masks, which is what I use now.
It was a good product. It was given to me by a friend that said that she had liked it. It worked ok. It did not do as much as I thought it would but it did get rid of most of my pores. I do recommend for people to get it.
I loved the way these work! I use them all of the time. They are so simple and work magic for my blackheads. I know it's working because you can see them on the strip when it's done. Great product! Definitely recommend!
They were okay I don’t have very bad blackheads but I followed the directions and it didn’t hardly get any of them out wasn’t very expensive I tried them on my boyfriend who has bad blackheads and didn’t work very well
I have combination skin that's acne prone. I usually only get blackheads on my nose so I love using these on my nose! It works very well and removes a lot of blackheads! The only complaint I have is the weird residue it leaves behind when you remove the strip but it washes off easy so it's not a big deal.
These strips are the bomb! My favorite thing is ripping them off my nose and looking at all the gross things that came out of my face, lol. I use at least one every week and will keep on using them forever. They’re great.
My favorite pore strips thus far. It's effective and I can see results in the strip. I have even converted my husband into using the same strips from time to time. We have this pore strip night once every few weeks or so.
These strips work wonders on the blackheads on my nose. I have so many and I've always struggled with getting rid of them. This product pulls out the blackheads closest to the surface and you can see what it's done! The only downfall, if you could call it that, is the little peach fuzz hairs it pulls out too. It's not a bad thing, but it can be uncomfortable
I love pore strips and this one is AWESOME! I feel like it rips everything out and you can actually even see it on the strip when you remove it. Highly recommended.
Love these pore strips. They leave my nose feeling so clean and refreshed! I have problems with oily skin and when using these regularly I noticed my skin doesn’t get as oily as it usually does. I’ve recently run out and will definitely be buying these again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos