BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Mackenna H.
I'm addicted to pore stripa I'm not going to lie. This strip is pretty good at its job! I used to use these religiously every couple of days on my nose until I discovered "paint on" pore masks, which is what I use now.
Logan R.
Pottsville
It was a good product. It was given to me by a friend that said that she had liked it. It worked ok. It did not do as much as I thought it would but it did get rid of most of my pores. I do recommend for people to get it.
Stephanie G.
I loved the way these work! I use them all of the time. They are so simple and work magic for my blackheads. I know it's working because you can see them on the strip when it's done. Great product! Definitely recommend!
Sav E.
Midland city
They were okay I don’t have very bad blackheads but I followed the directions and it didn’t hardly get any of them out wasn’t very expensive I tried them on my boyfriend who has bad blackheads and didn’t work very well
Michelle  T.
I have combination skin that's acne prone. I usually only get blackheads on my nose so I love using these on my nose! It works very well and removes a lot of blackheads! The only complaint I have is the weird residue it leaves behind when you remove the strip but it washes off easy so it's not a big deal.
Katrina M.
Imlay City
These strips are the bomb! My favorite thing is ripping them off my nose and looking at all the gross things that came out of my face, lol. I use at least one every week and will keep on using them forever. They’re great.
Michelle F.
Bergenfield, NJ
My favorite pore strips thus far. It's effective and I can see results in the strip. I have even converted my husband into using the same strips from time to time. We have this pore strip night once every few weeks or so.
member-835ee
These strips work wonders on the blackheads on my nose. I have so many and I've always struggled with getting rid of them. This product pulls out the blackheads closest to the surface and you can see what it's done! The only downfall, if you could call it that, is the little peach fuzz hairs it pulls out too. It's not a bad thing, but it can be uncomfortable
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love pore strips and this one is AWESOME! I feel like it rips everything out and you can actually even see it on the strip when you remove it. Highly recommended.
Jacqueline C.
New Braunfels, TX
Love these pore strips. They leave my nose feeling so clean and refreshed! I have problems with oily skin and when using these regularly I noticed my skin doesn’t get as oily as it usually does. I’ve recently run out and will definitely be buying these again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?