Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Around your nose is a tough area to keep clean especially if you have oily skin like I do. A lot of dirt gets clogged. These are wonderful! Completely clears your pores of dirt and grime, leaves your nose beautiful!
These are my favorite pore strips. The strip works wonders for me. I always have some on hand to use. I have very oily t zone so I am prone to blackheads. Def recommend if you need a little help in this department!
worked well temporarily, but blackheads came back shortly after. It cleared my nose for a few days. However, instantly after using the strip I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I would probably buy it again to use once in a while.
I got a sample in a magazine. The packaging is nice so it didn’t dry out or anything. Application was easy but removing was painful. And I wasn’t very satisfied with results. There was barley anything on the strip.
They work super good at getting the gunk out of my skin. I honestly want to use them all the time because they work so well! They can sometimes run pretty expensive but definitely worth their price. I would buy them again and again! They do wonders!!
These charcoal pore strips feel so much more effective than the typical Biore strips. They are great for the price, and I typically like to use them once every week just to nip those pesky blackheads in the bud.
Honestly it took out alor of blackheads and such from my face,they worked pretty well, i just feel like the texture isn't nice though i didn't expect it to be . Smells okay, like soap. I liked it, will purchase again
I love these nose strips they rip out all my blackheads! It hurts a little but the pain is worth it and I feel like other pore strips don't do that and the price was around $7 I will buy again and I already have!
I really wasn't impressed with this. I didn't see a major difference. It hurt to get it off, and for no improvement I didn't find it helpful at all! It left my skin red and peeling.
Wonderful product at a wonderful price! It doesn't always get ahold of everything, but 98% of my blackheads on my nose are gone after I use this product! It's easy and doesn't irritate my skin, so I 100% recommend!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos