BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Jessica B.
Hueytown, AL
Around your nose is a tough area to keep clean especially if you have oily skin like I do. A lot of dirt gets clogged. These are wonderful! Completely clears your pores of dirt and grime, leaves your nose beautiful!
Ashley K.
These are my favorite pore strips. The strip works wonders for me. I always have some on hand to use. I have very oily t zone so I am prone to blackheads. Def recommend if you need a little help in this department!
Ella O.
worked well temporarily, but blackheads came back shortly after. It cleared my nose for a few days. However, instantly after using the strip I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I would probably buy it again to use once in a while.
Chelsea 🐨.
Westland
I got a sample in a magazine. The packaging is nice so it didn’t dry out or anything. Application was easy but removing was painful. And I wasn’t very satisfied with results. There was barley anything on the strip.
Jen L.
They work super good at getting the gunk out of my skin. I honestly want to use them all the time because they work so well! They can sometimes run pretty expensive but definitely worth their price. I would buy them again and again! They do wonders!!
Jennifer M.
Dacula, GA
These charcoal pore strips feel so much more effective than the typical Biore strips. They are great for the price, and I typically like to use them once every week just to nip those pesky blackheads in the bud.
Cristina C.
Missouri City, TX
Honestly it took out alor of blackheads and such from my face,they worked pretty well, i just feel like the texture isn't nice though i didn't expect it to be . Smells okay, like soap. I liked it, will purchase again
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I love these nose strips they rip out all my blackheads! It hurts a little but the pain is worth it and I feel like other pore strips don't do that and the price was around $7 I will buy again and I already have!
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
I really wasn't impressed with this. I didn't see a major difference. It hurt to get it off, and for no improvement I didn't find it helpful at all! It left my skin red and peeling.
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
Wonderful product at a wonderful price! It doesn't always get ahold of everything, but 98% of my blackheads on my nose are gone after I use this product! It's easy and doesn't irritate my skin, so I 100% recommend!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?