Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,196 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These strips weren’t exactly as I expected but they work. The packaging is simple and nice. I bought mine at Walmart and they are a great price for how many you get! These are also really gentle on my sensitive skin and they seemed to pull out a good bit of funk out of my skin on my nose and forehead! I recommend trying them for sure!
Great for teens but leaves residue when your peel it off. I would suggest waiting until the water applied to the area is damp and not moist. This wasn’t a bid issue it comes off with some scrubbing and does the job for the most part with cleaning the pores. I have always used these strips because the price is great and it does the job!
It’s a nice product. It pulled out some black heads but not as much as other products I’ve used. Overall all this is a good product for the price and I would recommend to friends.
I don’t feel like this product did much for my skin. First of all, the strip doesn’t apply to my face well. It should shape around my nose but it always leaves gaps which prevent it from cleaning my pores. Second of all, it isn’t removing anything from my pores. It hurts to peel off but it’s not cleaning anything. I think a piece of scotch tape would be just as effective as these pore strips.
Fabulous pore cleanser for those hard to get nasal areas! I️ purchased these at my local Target and was very pleased. The pores on my nose looked noticeably smaller after one use.
I honestly love pore strips so much. The pores on my nose get so clogged up and this helps me remove some of that gunk. I love peeling it off and seeing that gunk on it because it’s just so satisfying. I leave it on for about 10 minutes an when i peel it off my nose is so much smoother and looks cleaner. I buy these religiously!
Unclogs pores well, but tends to be extremely painful to remove. Minus one star just for the amount of pain, but I have found that it does somewhat get easier the more you use it.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos