BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kayleigh B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love pore strips and I love charcoal so I got so excited when I found these. They make my nose feel so smooth and they're so easy to use. I like to use them maybe once a month. If I use strips too often my skin will peel.
Emily G.
I use these strips weekly to nose to clean my blackheads and pores out after I cleanse and do a mask on my face. They work pretty well for me I also use on my cheeks even tho you aren't supposed too and seems to work as well
Hannah W.
Saint Paul, MN
Love these. They do a great job of unclogging pores, and you can really feel it working. I've used other pore strips before, and these charcoal ones work much better. Would definitely recommend for people with clogged pores.
Madison D.
Evansville, IN
My pores are heavily covered in small black heads and this product did nothing for me. I feel like it was a waste of my money. The original Biore strips worked ten times better than these. I would not recommend this to anyone, and I probably won't buy it again.
Ashley G.
Pineville, KY
I love these strips. They pull the black heads right out of your nose. My nose is so soft afterwords. These are not a solution for blackheads though, they do show back up within a week. But to me the strips are worth it, they do clean your pores out. But a warning, these hurt like heck when you pull them off.
Serenity W.
I don’t usually use pore strips but I picked this one up and  decided to use it because I have other products that worked so well for me from them. It is not that pricey it has nice packaging and it works. I would definitely buy this again because it worked.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
These work amazingly for me! After leaving it on for 10 minutes, when pealing it off, I can see my open pores! Doesn't hurt pealing off and is very gentle on the skin. They are worth the money, but wish more came in a pack.
Vivian L.
all you need to do is wet your nose and stick it on! After waiting a few minutes it gets hard and you peel it off. im sensitive when it comes to stuff on my face so its a bit painful for me but it takes away my blackheads and white heads on my nose! my nose look smaller afterwards and i feel fresh and clean.
Jocelyn T.
La Puente, CA
I have deep blackhead pores on my nose and this product does wonders for me. This brand does it for me, it seems to hold on much more compared to other brands. And it isn't harsh or leave my nose feeling sensitive or itchy.
Crystal S.
These.... These Are The Only Pore Strips I Ever Use. As I've Said Before I Love Anything With Charcoal In It. And These Just Pull All Of My Black Heads And White Heads Out Like No Other. They Do Hurt But At Least They Work
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?