Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used the regular strips many times over the years and I feel this version works just as well. However, there was a bad smell as it was drying which was hard to ignore. Once I'm done with this box of six I'll go back to the original formula strips.
There is something disgustingly gratifying about pulling this strip off your nose to see what it picks up. It works really well and the skin on my nose feels so soft after using. Will definitely continue to purchase.
I would give this 6 stars rate if i could, this product really helped me with my blackheads and whiteheads very effective and really gentle on my face and it's very affordable. I would highly recommend this to others
I love these strips! They effectively rid of my blackheads, and are super easy to use. My only complaint is that it hurts to get it off because you have to rip it, but I'm kinda a wuss, ahah. But, I love them because they're really effective.
These Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips worked wonderfully for removing dirty, oil, and blackheads from my skin. It didn't cause any skin irritation which I was grateful for since I have sensitive skin! I even caught my hubby using them a couple of times lol. So yes they work very well! :)
I have used Biore pore strips before, but never the charcoal ones. They were certainly different than the original ones, but I loved them! I would recommend them for anyone who wants their pores to feel fresh and clean.
Estos los consigues en cualquier farmacia del país, funcionan perfectamente, te arrancan todos los puntos negros, es economico y ves un cambio en la primera jalada (por decirlo asi) y lo compraria muchas veces mas
I absolutely love anything with charcoal and this did amazing things to my face. I love the clean feeling you get after using it. I love the softness and it helped to clear up my problem areas that I have on my face.
I like this product a lot. But it doesn't get my black heads off my nose. It got some and make my skin softer and smoother but it didn't do exactly what I thought it was going to do. I'll still keep using them though.
I bought this product and was excited about it but when my husband and I used it, it didn't live up to the expectations. When we pulled it off our nose there was more of the black sticky residue leftover on our nose than there were blackheads on the strip. I love all the other charcoal biore products.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos