BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Joanna B.
Sandy, UT
I've used the regular strips many times over the years and I feel this version works just as well. However, there was a bad smell as it was drying which was hard to ignore. Once I'm done with this box of six I'll go back to the original formula strips.
Erica G.
There is something disgustingly gratifying about pulling this strip off your nose to see what it picks up. It works really well and the skin on my nose feels so soft after using. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Francis May M.
St.louis,missouri
I would give this 6 stars rate if i could, this product really helped me with my blackheads and whiteheads very effective and really gentle on my face and it's very affordable. I would highly recommend this to others
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I love these strips! They effectively rid of my blackheads, and are super easy to use. My only complaint is that it hurts to get it off because you have to rip it, but I'm kinda a wuss, ahah. But, I love them because they're really effective.
Devin G.
These Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips worked wonderfully for removing dirty, oil, and blackheads from my skin. It didn't cause any skin irritation which I was grateful for since I have sensitive skin! I even caught my hubby using them a couple of times lol. So yes they work very well! :)
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I have used Biore pore strips before, but never the charcoal ones. They were certainly different than the original ones, but I loved them! I would recommend them for anyone who wants their pores to feel fresh and clean.
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
Estos los consigues en cualquier farmacia del país, funcionan perfectamente, te arrancan todos los puntos negros, es economico y ves un cambio en la primera jalada (por decirlo asi) y lo compraria muchas veces mas
Jasmine D.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love anything with charcoal and this did amazing things to my face. I love the clean feeling you get after using it. I love the softness and it helped to clear up my problem areas that I have on my face.
Ashley H.
Clay Center, OH
I like this product a lot. But it doesn't get my black heads off my nose. It got some and make my skin softer and smoother but it didn't do exactly what I thought it was going to do. I'll still keep using them though.
Lulu B.
Brawley, CA
I bought this product and was excited about it but when my husband and I used it, it didn't live up to the expectations. When we pulled it off our nose there was more of the black sticky residue leftover on our nose than there were blackheads on the strip. I love all the other charcoal biore products.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?