BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Courtney W.
Milton, FL
These pore strips are great! I feel like they really get the gunk out of my pores and they help get rid of blackheads too. A little painful when you take it off, but the results make it worth it. Would buy again
Ashley K.
These are my favorite pore strips. The strip works wonders for me. I always have some on hand to use. I have very oily t zone so I am prone to blackheads. Def recommend if you need a little help in this department!
Abigail A.
Oviedo, FL
These deep cleansing charcoal strips get rid of all dirt and black heads and you see a huge difference in the first use ! It leaves you feeling clean and fresh I would totally buy this again and I recommend it !
Karina B.
Bellevue, NE
I would recommend this to everyone these work so well any the satisfaction of just pulling the strip off and seeing all of your pores coming out is satisfying he only this is that it dose hurt when it's ready to be pulled I still love this product👌👌
August V.
I feel like the charcoal strips work so much better than the regular ones! My nose looks great after using them. The only downside is that sometimes it will leave black residue on my skin. Worth the money spent!
Liliana C.
Sinking Spg, PA
Love love love these!! Always a staple in my home to get those pesky little black and white heads out! I always buy mine at Walmart which is always a lesser price versus everywhere else. Will continue buying them.
Carly S.
Ormond Beach, FL
These pore strips are intensely satisfying to rip off my nose. It seems to get into the pores really well and pull out what I don't get out with my normal routine cleansing. It is affordable and I will buy again!
Casey W.
Florence, AL
I have used this product multiple times to help with my blackheads. I love this product because it isn't too harsh and clings to the blackheads and removes them all! I usually buy this product at Walmart and is a pretty good price for high quality.
Alejandra B.
Miramar , FL
This mask is really good for black head, it takes them all out, really effective. I bought mine from cvs, you can find it in many different places and it is really affordable. I would recommend it for oily skin. And i would defenetly Buy it again
Nicole C.
Ivor
I purchased these from Walmart. For me I didn't see any instant results. When I use a pore strip I kinda want to see the results. They where not a bad price. I didn't see where it cleared up any of my blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?