Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
These pore strips are great! I feel like they really get the gunk out of my pores and they help get rid of blackheads too. A little painful when you take it off, but the results make it worth it. Would buy again
These are my favorite pore strips. The strip works wonders for me. I always have some on hand to use. I have very oily t zone so I am prone to blackheads. Def recommend if you need a little help in this department!
These deep cleansing charcoal strips get rid of all dirt and black heads and you see a huge difference in the first use ! It leaves you feeling clean and fresh I would totally buy this again and I recommend it !
I would recommend this to everyone these work so well any the satisfaction of just pulling the strip off and seeing all of your pores coming out is satisfying he only this is that it dose hurt when it's ready to be pulled I still love this product👌👌
I feel like the charcoal strips work so much better than the regular ones! My nose looks great after using them. The only downside is that sometimes it will leave black residue on my skin. Worth the money spent!
Love love love these!! Always a staple in my home to get those pesky little black and white heads out! I always buy mine at Walmart which is always a lesser price versus everywhere else. Will continue buying them.
These pore strips are intensely satisfying to rip off my nose. It seems to get into the pores really well and pull out what I don't get out with my normal routine cleansing. It is affordable and I will buy again!
I have used this product multiple times to help with my blackheads. I love this product because it isn't too harsh and clings to the blackheads and removes them all! I usually buy this product at Walmart and is a pretty good price for high quality.
This mask is really good for black head, it takes them all out, really effective. I bought mine from cvs, you can find it in many different places and it is really affordable. I would recommend it for oily skin. And i would defenetly Buy it again
I purchased these from Walmart. For me I didn't see any instant results. When I use a pore strip I kinda want to see the results. They where not a bad price. I didn't see where it cleared up any of my blackheads.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos