Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I have large pores and tend to get a lot of black heads on my nose. I feel like his do not work at all, Whenever I use them,I notice no difference. When I remove the strip its almost always empty. Would not recommend.
I found that these nose strips did get rid of some of my blackheads on my nose, but definately not all of them. I was expecting it to be a dramatic difference. There's definately room for improvement. Don't think I'd repurchase.
Love these to remove blackheads, white heads and dead skin. Easy to work with and they do a great job. The original non-charcoal ones work better with the results, but for a more natural, healthier use the charcoal.
I really like these. I just wish more more would come out of my nose. I do find myself buying these because they are inexpensive and work better than others at drugstores. I would say it is good value for its price. I would like for them to be stronger.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! When I'm finished with my facial scrub I use this product and this sounds weird but my nose feels amazing! This is a must buy! Even with my sensitive skin I have no issues with this product.
lets just say that this product is painful, like the hyped peel-off black charcoal face masks on instagram painful. but beauty is pain and this gets the job done when it comes to taking care of pores. I strongly recommend rinsing you're face with cold water after you are done to shrink up the pores
These are are absolutely amazing. 10/10. Charcoal is one of my favorite beauty products, and one of the most popular right now. These charcoal strips sucked my blackheads/white heads out and made my nose look flawless. They work great! Deff recommend! 💖
This is 100% the only thing that has helped clear my blackheads. I always have to have these at home. The price is amazing and the packaging is convenient and cute! I would recommend this product a million times over.
My girlfriend swears my this brand, where she has my daughter and I using it as well. I must admit it's great, of course my daughter and girlfriend purchased almost everything the company makes, but we all love the charcoal products. The blackhead nose strips do wonders, great results from one use.
These Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips worked wonderfully for removing dirty, oil, and blackheads from my skin. It didn't cause any skin irritation which I was grateful for since I have sensitive skin! I even caught my hubby using them a couple of times lol. So yes they work very well! :)
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos