BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
I have large pores and tend to get a lot of black heads on my nose. I feel like his do not work at all, Whenever I use them,I notice no difference. When I remove the strip its almost always empty. Would not recommend.
Lucie B.
Merrillville, IN
I found that these nose strips did get rid of some of my blackheads on my nose, but definately not all of them. I was expecting it to be a dramatic difference. There's definately room for improvement. Don't think I'd repurchase.
Imaan K.
Richmond, TX
Love these to remove blackheads, white heads and dead skin. Easy to work with and they do a great job. The original non-charcoal ones work better with the results, but for a more natural, healthier use the charcoal.
Yvette R.
Mulvane, KS
I really like these. I just wish more more would come out of my nose. I do find myself buying these because they are inexpensive and work better than others at drugstores. I would say it is good value for its price. I would like for them to be stronger.
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! When I'm finished with my facial scrub I use this product and this sounds weird but my nose feels amazing! This is a must buy! Even with my sensitive skin I have no issues with this product.
sydney s.
lets just say that this product is painful, like the hyped peel-off black charcoal face masks on instagram painful. but beauty is pain and this gets the job done when it comes to taking care of pores. I strongly recommend rinsing you're face with cold water after you are done to shrink up the pores
Madison H.
Garner, NC
These are are absolutely amazing. 10/10. Charcoal is one of my favorite beauty products, and one of the most popular right now. These charcoal strips sucked my blackheads/white heads out and made my nose look flawless. They work great! Deff recommend! 💖
Yocelyn C.
Hollywood
This is 100% the only thing that has helped clear my blackheads. I always have to have these at home. The price is amazing and the packaging is convenient and cute! I would recommend this product a million times over.
Anthony G.
College Point, NY
My girlfriend swears my this brand, where she has my daughter and I using it as well. I must admit it's great, of course my daughter and girlfriend purchased almost everything the company makes, but we all love the charcoal products. The blackhead nose strips do wonders, great results from one use.
Devin G.
These Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips worked wonderfully for removing dirty, oil, and blackheads from my skin. It didn't cause any skin irritation which I was grateful for since I have sensitive skin! I even caught my hubby using them a couple of times lol. So yes they work very well! :)
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?