Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
The charcoal nose strips are exponentially better than the other ones. They pull EVERYTHING out your pores. My only 2 complaints is that the don't make a size for your forehead (and it can occasionally leave a black residue) but I will buy this the rest of my life. Love love love!
I loved how this product really did what it said it would do. I purchased this from Walmart, and i would definitely purchase it again. It was very effective, and i was highly impressed. No doubt I would recommend this product to everyone!
This products took out some black heads but also tore off dead skin. I still have blackheads after using this product but that's normal. It is pretty gentle compared to Charcoal face masks I have used. It could be better but it's not bad.
I loved it. Did them every night. They really did get into the pores the only problem I ever had with them was the pricing of them. I’ve never had a lot of money but I do love it and it is very recommended if you have the money for them.
Love these little the games they are a huge help for clogged pores I live a lot of the products they offer the price is good and you can usually find a coupon to use as well I love that you can get them at target or the grocery store too
I liked these pore strips a lot. They are not expensive and are easily found at department stores, I got mine at target. They are pretty gentle although it does hurt to pull of the strip, it is satisfying to see the black heads come out
I love these pore strips! I try not to use them too often so maybe once a week or every ten days or so. It's easy to do at home m, just pop it on while you watch TV and pull the strip off in about fifteen minutes. It's crazy how much stuff gets trapped in our pores that we don't see normally. These a super affordable and definitely get the job done.
This strip is great for blackheads. I like that it wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. It was my first time using it. Super cheap and easy to find. The only thing is that my nose had to be soaking wet for it to stick. But would buy again
I liked this product, I do think it worked well and removed most of my blackheads. Although getting the strips off can be alittle tough and pull at the skin which I know isn’t good for it. Will probably still use again just in moderation!
I was nervous at first, but it really worked. It was satisfying seeing all the junk come out of my pores. This was my first time using it, good price point compared to similar products. Packaging was good and I would buy it again.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos