BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Logan P.
Tallahassee , FL
The charcoal nose strips are exponentially better than the other ones. They pull EVERYTHING out your pores. My only 2 complaints is that the don't make a size for your forehead (and it can occasionally leave a black residue) but I will buy this the rest of my life. Love love love!
Bridgette D.
Bourg, LA
I loved how this product really did what it said it would do. I purchased this from Walmart, and i would definitely purchase it again. It was very effective, and i was highly impressed. No doubt I would recommend this product to everyone!
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
This products took out some black heads but also tore off dead skin. I still have blackheads after using this product but that's normal. It is pretty gentle compared to Charcoal face masks I have used. It could be better but it's not bad.
Laine M.
Pittsburg
I loved it. Did them every night. They really did get into the pores the only problem I ever had with them was the pricing of them. I’ve never had a lot of money but I do love it and it is very recommended if you have the money for them.
Erin L.
Alhambra , CA
Love these little the games they are a huge help for clogged pores I live a lot of the products they offer the price is good and you can usually find a coupon to use as well I love that you can get them at target or the grocery store too
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
I liked these pore strips a lot. They are not expensive and are easily found at department stores, I got mine at target. They are pretty gentle although it does hurt to pull of the strip, it is satisfying to see the black heads come out
Yasline c.
I love these pore strips! I try not to use them too often so maybe once a week or every ten days or so. It's easy to do at home m, just pop it on while you watch TV and pull the strip off in about fifteen minutes. It's crazy how much stuff gets trapped in our pores that we don't see normally. These a super affordable and definitely get the job done.
Sara M.
This strip is great for blackheads. I like that it wasn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. It was my first time using it. Super cheap and easy to find. The only thing is that my nose had to be soaking wet for it to stick. But would buy again
Tina B.
I liked this product, I do think it worked well and removed most of my blackheads. Although getting the strips off can be alittle tough and pull at the skin which I know isn’t good for it. Will probably still use again just in moderation!
Danielle M.
Linwood
I was nervous at first, but it really worked. It was satisfying seeing all the junk come out of my pores. This was my first time using it, good price point compared to similar products. Packaging was good and I would buy it again.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?