Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,190 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Really gross/ cool to see all the #whiteheads pulled from my #nose !! I loved it honestly definitely recommend! Will say it kinda hurt a lil bit but nothing to crazy
Love these strips. I put one on my chin too because I know I need it!! I hate it but I love it!! It cleans so deep into my pores and works so well I can see the nasty things it pulls out!! I don't think it could get better!
Does a good job if you have lots of black heads. But, if you have minimal small ones I wouldn’t bother. Will cause you more pain than it’s worth for the end result! Stick to a charcoal face mask & use this every other month!
I really love these strips a lot! It's easier to see the dirt and clogged pores on the charcoal strips, plus I just really enjoy putting these strips on. It's so satisfying seeing all the dirt that comes up out of the face!
Absolutely love these. I mean, who doesn't love seeing all the gross stuff on the strip when you rip it off? These work great and I feel like the charcoal removed a bit more than a regular strip. The only odd effect is it can leave black powder on your face, so make sure you clean your face off well afterwards.
This product was very easy to apply to my nose, it takes a while to dry but that's expected bc many masks & strips do. i have used this product many times & it may hurt a tad to take off but the results of everything it pulls out is amazing. i can't find anything i don't like about these strips, great product.
My pores are fairly small so this doesn't work that well for me. However, it worked on my boyfriend who has a lot of large clogged pores. It managed to pull out a bit, which shocked me. I just wish it worked on my smaller pores.
This really didnt do much for me. I let it dry for a long time on my face and even with that, it barely pulled anything out of my nose. I mainly get blackheads in the creases of my nose and this just couldn't grab at them.
Pore strips usually don't work very well for me, even other ones from this brand, but these charcoal strips worked really well. I had my boyfriend try them and they work really well on him as well. I'd definitely recommend!!
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos