BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Bobby M.
Richardson, TX
Really gross/ cool to see all the #whiteheads pulled from my #nose !! I loved it honestly definitely recommend! Will say it kinda hurt a lil bit but nothing to crazy
GraceAnn G.
Dallas
Love these strips. I put one on my chin too because I know I need it!! I hate it but I love it!! It cleans so deep into my pores and works so well I can see the nasty things it pulls out!! I don't think it could get better!
Whitney T.
Twinsburg, OH
These things really do work! Make sure to wet your nose thoroughly though or it won't work correctly. But it does pull the sin right out of your pores hahaBioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Georgie H.
Does a good job if you have lots of black heads. But, if you have minimal small ones I wouldn’t bother. Will cause you more pain than it’s worth for the end result! Stick to a charcoal face mask & use this every other month!
Arielle W.
Exeter , ME
I really love these strips a lot! It's easier to see the dirt and clogged pores on the charcoal strips, plus I just really enjoy putting these strips on. It's so satisfying seeing all the dirt that comes up out of the face!
Mindy T.
Woodbridge, VA
Absolutely love these. I mean, who doesn't love seeing all the gross stuff on the strip when you rip it off? These work great and I feel like the charcoal removed a bit more than a regular strip. The only odd effect is it can leave black powder on your face, so make sure you clean your face off well afterwards.
harley b.
This product was very easy to apply to my nose, it takes a while to dry but that's expected bc many masks & strips do. i have used this product many times & it may hurt a tad to take off but the results of everything it pulls out is amazing. i can't find anything i don't like about these strips, great product.
Marianna A.
Mustang, OK
My pores are fairly small so this doesn't work that well for me. However, it worked on my boyfriend who has a lot of large clogged pores. It managed to pull out a bit, which shocked me. I just wish it worked on my smaller pores.
Brooklyn P.
El Cajon, CA
This really didnt do much for me. I let it dry for a long time on my face and even with that, it barely pulled anything out of my nose. I mainly get blackheads in the creases of my nose and this just couldn't grab at them.
Megan M.
Orem, UT
Pore strips usually don't work very well for me, even other ones from this brand, but these charcoal strips worked really well. I had my boyfriend try them and they work really well on him as well. I'd definitely recommend!!
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?