BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
b H.
Paola
Great for teens but leaves residue when your peel it off. I would suggest waiting until the water applied to the area is damp and not moist. This wasn’t a bid issue it comes off with some scrubbing and does the job for the most part with cleaning the pores. I have always used these strips because the price is great and it does the job!
Chelsie K.
Hiram, GA
These strips weren’t exactly as I expected but they work. The packaging is simple and nice. I bought mine at Walmart and they are a great price for how many you get! These are also really gentle on my sensitive skin and they seemed to pull out a good bit of funk out of my skin on my nose and forehead! I recommend trying them for sure!
Teagan W.
Oberlin, OH
I've always heard great things about these strips but I haven't had the best success w them. Not sure if my pores are too deep or if there is something I'm not doing right but idk
Krystal R.
chandler
Unclogs pores well, but tends to be extremely painful to remove. Minus one star just for the amount of pain, but I have found that it does somewhat get easier the more you use it.
grace c.
schwenksville
Purchased at: CVS
these are AMAZING they removed all of my black heads! it’s a little harsh when you have to rip it off but beauty’s pain! it’s a good price for the amount that comes in the box! i would recommend to everyone!
Ashley B.
phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
At first i really didnt see a difference and left it like until I decided to try it again and it get it another go and i did and it worked really good and really gets in the pores and pulls out the nastiness
Jaydah S.
Miami
I honestly love pore strips so much. The pores on my nose get so clogged up and this helps me remove some of that gunk. I love peeling it off and seeing that gunk on it because it’s just so satisfying. I leave it on for about 10 minutes an when i peel it off my nose is so much smoother and looks cleaner. I buy these religiously!
Whitney P.
Fort Mill
I don’t feel like this product did much for my skin. First of all, the strip doesn’t apply to my face well. It should shape around my nose but it always leaves gaps which prevent it from cleaning my pores. Second of all, it isn’t removing anything from my pores. It hurts to peel off but it’s not cleaning anything. I think a piece of scotch tape would be just as effective as these pore strips.
Blake S.
Lexington
Fabulous pore cleanser for those hard to get nasal areas! I️ purchased these at my local Target and was very pleased. The pores on my nose looked noticeably smaller after one use.
Trinity A.
Worked pretty good at removing blackheads. But it doesn't stick very well to the side of your nose if you don't apply it correctly, so it misses some spots is removing blackheads.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?