Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,197 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
I LOVE biore strips. I have fairly deep pores on my nose, specifically, and it is hard to keep them clean and clear. Every time I wash my hair (once every 2-3 days or so), I use a strip on my nose. I'm continually amazed at what these strips can pull out of my nose!
THE BEST pore strips I’ve ever used!! I can’t speak highly enough of these! I’ve fought acne and blackheads for a very long time and I really love how it totally clears it out!
This a good product and it does take out a lot of my blackheads. I just find it hard to put it on, I don't know if it's just me, but besides that I use it often and I buy ever once in a while I switch it up with other the others one they have.
It works as good as the original strips but a tad better! Feel like these really adheres to the nose quite better! I do find these effective in removing MOST blackheads not all. I don’t expect them to but it would be nice to have a one and done!
These pore strips were good, but I didn't notice any difference between these and the basic white ones. They do get some tough black heads out, but it doesn't eliminate them completely. These were easy to use and not painful at all. I would purchase again.
The product was good but when i would take the strip off the glue or whatever that pulls out the blackheads would stay on my skin and i would have to wash it off. Other than that ive used it more and it doesnt do that alot. Anyway love them(:
Biore is a facial cleansing brand a will continue to come to. My family enjoys using these poor strips. The packaging catches ones eyes. These strips really met my expectations. Very easy to find at your local drugstore. I recommend to others.
These strips work pretty well. I would use them again. They are super sticky and not fun to rip off your face, at least they get all the little gunk out. Most of the other products like this don't work that well. Especially because these are charcoal they really get down in your pores.
I purchased these strips from target. I have black heads on my nose that are very noticeable. I personally like to do a diy scrub on my nose with sugar and olive oil to remove blackheads but this is a great quick remedy when you're on the go!
Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is the gimmicky product that put Biore on the map several years ago. The concept remains the same as when these first hit the beauty scene: you place a piece of cloth with an incredibly sticky substance on it over your nose or elsewhere on the face, as you might do with a Band-Aid, wait 15 minutes for it to dry, and then pull it off. Along with some amount of skin, blackheads are supposed to stick to it and come right out of the pore. The main ingredient on the strips is polyquaternium-37, a film-forming, hairspray type ingredient—so it’s basically a piece of gauze with a form of hairspray on it. You may at first be impressed with what comes off your nose. (Well, there is no question: you will be impressed.) Most people do have some oil sitting at the top of their oil glands, and most of the face’s oil glands are located on the nose. So whether you use these strips or a piece of tape, black dots and some skin will be removed
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos