Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
Remove weeks (yes- weeks!) worth of pore gunk with just one strip. With natural charcoal, pore strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
How it Works:
- Uses a blend of C-bond technology to remove the dirt and oil that causes blackheads
- With purifying charcoal powder, the strip acts like a sponge to draw out and absorb excess dirt and oil, reducing shine
- Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron Oxides, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Menthol, Charcoal Powder, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,195 Q&A
Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
A definate go to for any teenager wanting a quick fix for their acne in the nose area. It does work for the showing area, tearing out the gross black heads- you can even see them on the strip!- but it doesn't help with the underlying problem. Which is not what they are advertised for, but I just get more and more annoyed with the price and outcome as the years go on.
Tore my skin, pulled off hairs and made them grow back. It was Very uncomfortable and my nose the place with the most black heads still had them .. pulls hair but not blackheads ?? Not a good product if you ask me . lol sorry
These are pretty good but not perfect. They do a good job at taking off little blackheads but if you have huge ones these will not get rid of them. They hurt to take off but all pore strips do.. I do recommend this to anyone!
I use these weekly. They really help clean out the blackheads around my nose. I do leave them on for longer than recommended though (30 mins - 1 hr). I also make sure I use this after a super hot shower so the pores are open.
These did not fit to my nose very well so it made it difficult ti actually pull anything out of them. when I cut them into smaller pieces, it did work well. I would rather use a mask to remove dirt and oil, though. I would not purchase again.
I never tried these but I tried the while nose strip it didn't work as good but it sure did pull out what's in my nose on the top not all of it but some of it I would buy them many I did it wrong I wonder if this works good I'd honestly give it a try!!! 😊
Tbh this product didn't work for me.i always had problems with blackheads and i tried different products, so i tried this one but didn't really help me.I wouldn't say to others not to buy it because everyones skin is different.
These pore stops work great! They are easy to apply and eliminate the black heads off of your nose once stop is removed. It is easy to follow instructions and do not irritate the skin. I have super sensitive skin and I love these strips!
Ugh black heads are the worst. I can't help myself but to dig and my nose to get rid of these things. This has really helped to remove the and also saves be the time, effort and frustration of picking. Plus it's fun to pull off
These take a little practice to use. The first time I used one, it didn't extract any blackheads. But as I experimented with how much water to use and how long to keep it on and how to remove it, the blackheads were coming out.
Q & A
How soon did the results appear?
Do these actually work? I feel like pore strips usually don't help me to get out blackheads. Is this more exceptional than others?
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Does it really work? I mean, I have been tried a lot of products like this but they doesn't work, so i need a reference
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos