BY BIORÉ

How to Use:

• Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché

Cautions:

• Use only on the nose
  • Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
  • Do not use more often than once every three days

How it Works:

• Keeps oil at bay for 24 hours

• Would any one recommend these biore deep cleansing charco...11 Answers
  • does this work well?Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips7 Answers
  • How soon did the results appear?23 Answers
Kira C.
Dickson, TN
A definate go to for any teenager wanting a quick fix for their acne in the nose area. It does work for the showing area, tearing out the gross black heads- you can even see them on the strip!- but it doesn't help with the underlying problem. Which is not what they are advertised for, but I just get more and more annoyed with the price and outcome as the years go on.
Ashlee O.
Front Royal
Tore my skin, pulled off hairs and made them grow back. It was Very uncomfortable and my nose the place with the most black heads still had them .. pulls hair but not blackheads ?? Not a good product if you ask me . lol sorry
bailey k.
These are pretty good but not perfect. They do a good job at taking off little blackheads but if you have huge ones these will not get rid of them. They hurt to take off but all pore strips do.. I do recommend this to anyone!
S B.
I use these weekly. They really help clean out the blackheads around my nose. I do leave them on for longer than recommended though (30 mins - 1 hr). I also make sure I use this after a super hot shower so the pores are open.
Hayley L.
Grand Forks, ND
These did not fit to my nose very well so it made it difficult ti actually pull anything out of them.  when I cut them into smaller pieces, it did work well. I would rather use a mask to remove dirt and oil, though. I would not purchase again.
Christie L.
I never tried these but I tried the while nose strip it didn't work as good but it sure did pull out what's in my nose on the top not all of it but some of it I would buy them many I did it wrong I wonder if this works good I'd honestly give it a try!!! 😊
Tiara G.
Stockton
Tbh this product didn't work for me.i always had problems with blackheads and i tried different products, so i tried this one but didn't really help me.I wouldn't say to others not to buy it because everyones skin is different.
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
These pore stops work great! They are easy to apply and eliminate the black heads off of your nose once stop is removed. It is easy to follow instructions and do not irritate the skin. I have super sensitive skin and I love these strips!
Paige R.
Pittsburgh , PA
Ugh black heads are the worst. I can't help myself but to dig and my nose to get rid of these things. This has really helped to remove the and also saves be the time, effort and frustration of picking. Plus it's fun to pull off
Amanda Z.
Valrico, FL
These take a little practice to use. The first time I used one, it didn't extract any blackheads. But as I experimented with how much water to use and how long to keep it on and how to remove it, the blackheads were coming out.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
How soon did the results appear?
Teah S.
Chamily R.
When taking the strip off , are they painful ?
Ana D.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Samantha M.
How does this product compare to the original strips in price and efficiency?